Reel Kids Fishing Klub

• fireflick
    Alma WI

Sunday I did a little seminar for a kids fishing club. A lot of kids went home with some big smiles on their face. Take a look at some of these pictures. Also click on the link below for additional pictures.

Kids Fishing Pictures

fireflick
    Alma WI

Jarrad in front of the Club.

fireflick
    Alma WI

This could of never happened if it wasn’t for some of these great people. B-Fish-N tackle for the ringworms, superdoos and jigs, Fin-tech for there Knuckle ball jigs, Dave Koonce for the http://www.in-depthangling.com stickers, Cotton Cordell for the Wally Divers, Smithwick for the suspending rogues, Rebel for the Rebel Minnows, Gander Mountain for the stickers, hats and pens, Northland Tackle for there mimic minnow, rattle jigs and specialty bag, Evinrude for the hats, and Wagner of there tackle boxes. As you can see each kid received a lot of great goodies. These sponsors are the ones to thanks, you guys made a difference in each one of these kids eyes.

fireflick
    Alma WI

Story behind single member photo:
    Andy Wayne, Durand, WI, was the 2003 “Angler of the Year” for the Great River Anglers’ Chapter – Reel Kid’s Klub. Andy caught, photographed and released 15 fish species during 2003. Over the course his Reel Kid’s Klub membership, Andy has caught, photographed and released 29 fish species. Congratulations Andy!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey fire,

looks like you had one heck of a good time. also congrats to andy on the catch and release of them fish. good way to keep em alive to be caught another day. always capture that kodak moment. I see a billboard everytime i go up to the farm, just out of wadena, it says,

don’t kill your limit but limit your kill. good words to live by in this day and age. leave em there for the little ones to catch.

thanks for the pictures fire, i enjoyed looking at em.

shane

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.