S Y C annual spring turkey hunt

• fshdog
    nw iowa

Wow what a weekend,let me start out by saying i’m just a volunteer with this great organization. [SYC] special youth challenge ministries of north west iowa. eight years ago syc nw ia started with two physically challenged kids hunting deer and turkey , this spring 2010 turkey hunt we were blessed with 23 young hunters. Over the course of three short hunts 2 mornings and 1 evening the hunters were able to harvest 2 jakes and 7 toms along with 6 missed shots. I thought i would post this on IDO because over the years we’ve had several youngsters from MN saint cloud and springfield areas are a couple to name we also have them come from New york,colorado,georgia well all over the country.these kids have many different challenges some have mobility problems some have heart conditions whether they use wheels chairs ,walking sticks or on foot we help them over come those challenges and get them in the woods.So if you might know a youngster 12yrs old or older with a physical challenge check us out syciowa.com I’ve been guiding these kids for 6yrs now and it truly has been the most rewarding times of my life MOE

whittsend

Awesome!

Thanks for the time and effort, I’m sure these children appreciate every second!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.