$39 A FLAT FOR CRAWLERS at ADRIAN’S for IDOers!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

If you missed it in the General Forum, here is the ridiculously low price for all Ido’er attending the 2010 Sturgeon Excursion!

As a kickoff to our sponsorship, I would like to offer all Ido Members attending the 2010 Sturgeon Excursion flats of crawlers for the price of $39. per flat.

These have to be pre ordered. I’ll be taking orders over the phone until Sunday April 18th.

Please do not PM these orders. I want to make sure you have your flat reserved.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Brian Ney
    Adrian’s Resort
    218-634-1985

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

Just so everybody knows I am a licensed wholesale bait dealer and I paid a little more then that for mine else where and I’m susposed to be a middle man! Great price!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Got some on order! Thanks Brian!!!

sand_burr
    Grasston, MN

put mine on order last night also!

stcroixer
    Croix Valley

Just got mine from them and Marlene just told me $35.00 a flat

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That’s because she knows who you are!

stcroixer
    Croix Valley

Quote:

That’s because she knows who you are!

Nope, Marlene got mixed up, they are $39 for our group!

Just got a call back from Brian, and he told me that flats are $35 IF you are a guest at Adrian’s, $39 for IDO members and $50 is their regular price.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Well, I thought I had you covered.

Monstermechanic

Just ordered two for our crew. Ugh…two more weeks. Feels like the night before Christmas when I was a kid.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

See ya up there Aaron!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

FYI Last Chance For Wormies is this Sunday!

james_walleye
    rochester, mn

I pick up my own crawlers but out of curiosity how many crawlers are in a flat?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Last time I counted it was 500…or 501.

Monstermechanic

As I’m counting them, it’s seems well over 500. You see…we are in Branson, Missouri right now fishing Table Rock Lake for huge LM Bass and Crappie. And get this…we are using some “left over” crawlers from last years Sturgeon Excursion! That’s awesome. I asked my buddy today where he got the crawlers from and he said, “I picked some out of my yard and would you believe that some of these are still from last years Sturgeon trip.?.?” I couldn’t believe it. So, now everyone knows that $39 for 500 crawlers is the best deal you can find. If you don’t use them all, keep them around and use them all year!

–side note–It’s funny how I’m down here in Branson, it was 82 degrees today, three more days of awesome fishing and weather to come….and ALL I can think about is the Sturgeon Excursion!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Here’s a touch of reality Aaron….I know someone that’s doing an oil change Monday about noon!

Monstermechanic

Brian, I don’t know who was doing an oil change yesterday at noon. I was still in Missouri fishing Table Rock. Today, reality struck…back to work. Not too bad though, in two days we leave for Baudette! Can’t wait. See you up there.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.