Help a soldier find a……..

• Wadsworth

Got your attention, sorry to play on your patriotism, but when we’re talking fishing, it’s no holds barred. My Brother is a 1st LT. with the 4th ID, currently in Iraq, he’s a blackhawk pilot, been spending most of his time lately flying assault missions on insurgents, hopefully he’ll be back in late April, and he wants me to find him a boat to buy. He wants a fish and ski, (I already tried to sell him my fishhawk, but he is yet young and confused and thinks that boats can also be used for other activities along with fishing) around 18 feet, with a high efficiency motor (HPDI, OPTIMAX, FICHT 4-stroke). Of course I’d like to find him one that’s a year or two old, to save some money off buying new. Not really worried about accessories right now, if it has a trolling motor, electronics, etc, great, if not, we can get them later. If you know of one for sale, pm me, or email me at [email protected] If I find a good deal, I’ll buy it now and have it stored for him until he gets back. He’ll still be stationed in Texas when he gets back, but from what I’ve seen, boats down there sit out in the sun too much and aren’t taken care of as well, so we’re trying to find a good Minnesota boat.

thanks, John

danwi
    westby wi

My son is also with the 4th id an due back in April.Good chance these two know one another.I will keep my eyes open for a boat.

Wadsworth

Thanks Dan, it’ll be nice when those guys get they’re feet back on green grass, but I’m sure they’re looking forward to it even more than we are.

danwi
    westby wi

I talked to my son just the other day an i can tell you he is counting the days!….lol

Wadsworth

Yup, I just got done reading an email from my brother, hard to even get him to talk about what’s going on over there, all he wants to talk about is what’s going on over here.

John Luebker

I am not trying to pich my own boat, but it does have a 115hp 4stroke. (search “skeeter for sale” Otherwise check the classifieds on this site a lot of boats. My price is negotiable.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I know Tuckner aka Eye-guide, is trying to sell his 20 foot tournament series. It’s got alot on it including a 250 fict evinrude.Sweet boat! He’s on Vacation this week in Florida so if interested ,PM him and I’m sure he’ll get back to you when he get’s home.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Now this to me would make a GREAT Fish and Ski boat

and can be see in the Swap Forum

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Dave, I have a confession to make. I have that picture of Ted’s boat set as the wallpaper on my computer! It such a pretty boat. I see it every day and it keeps me saving every nickle and dime.
    Hey Ted, you wouldn’t want to work out a payment plan would ya??!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I look back at that boat quite a bit too…I have been in DeeZee’s Ranger and I love it !! If i had the change that boat would be mine !!

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Crossin Eyes…you mean you don’t have the pic of you John and I from the take a kid fishing weekend set as wall paper??? I am crushed.
    Or are you trying to forget that weekend since you couldn’t even catch a cold…..wait a minute you had a cold.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Crossin Eyes…you mean you don’t have the pic of you John and I from the take a kid fishing weekend set as wall paper??? I am crushed.
    Or are you trying to forget that weekend since you couldn’t even catch a cold…..wait a minute you had a cold.

am i sensing a little challenge at this years ARM get to gether???? boy, nobody better hope they don’t have a cold, because they stink. i have one right now and i am miserable. i have had the last 2 weeks off and could have been out ice fishing every day, but no, I am stuck here at the house with a dang cold. it will be an interesting event if we are having side bets on who catches the fish!

have a blast guys.

shane

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.