Sports Show deals

• perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

figured people could post up anything they got, for others to see.

Reeds has a bunch of Fenwick HMX rods for $40. and another rack of 50% off rods, there are st croix premier, fenwick HMX, HMG, and elite tech in the bin.

thegun
    mn

pretty sad show this year!

mskyfshntchr
    Dodge Center, MN

Quote:

Sure was…you there today?? Didn’t see you….I talked to Matt- who bought your dad’s outpost for quite a while…You see him there?

jerry b
    western WI

Quote:

My thoughts exactly. It looked to me like they were trying to create the illusion there were a lot of vendors there. Isles were wider, the fly casting exhibit was on the main floor, even had a lunch area down on the main show area. Probably my last year to go jerr

Outfitter17
    Lower Manitou Lake, Ont.

Hey mskyfshntchr,

Thanks for stopping by the booth, give me a call when you want to look at the dates for the outpost in July.

thegun
    mn

ya I was there but was looking for moose and caribou hunts! didnt see matt! but would have said hi if i did.

One thing that was very cool at the show was the dock dogs. man i love watching that. pretty cool! it made it worth the drive for that. the rest well! like i said before.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

If you were looking to book a vacation, there is a lot to choose from. The dog jump show was pretty cool! Reeds had a bin full of Rapalas 3 for $10. Not just crappy colors either!

See something new or interesting every year. Like this powered trailer jack!

Found a XX Large dog vest. Fits my Rottie perfectly. Thought the $28 price tag was a decent deal.

The Ranger/Skeeter display at Frankies was great. Love that new glass smell!

I’d give the show a B+.

-J.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.