Lake George

• timmyg144

Just joined and was curious if anyone ever fishes Lake George in Hubbard county(Minn.)?My family used to go there back in the70’s-80’s.I sure do miss going there.Thanks

big_g
    Isle, MN

Welcome aboard

big G

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Would that be the one near Outing and Reamer?

Welcome!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

No, guess not.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I have never fished it, but the numbers look a lot like my Grandma’s place on 3rd Crow Wing.

navigator175

is that the one near itasca state park? hwy 4 and 70? big slab crappies on the east side by the water ski bouys. 11″ bull bluegills on the south west side just off the reeds.
    nope don’t know it!! spanked them 2 years ago!

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

I taught my self how to catch eyes on that lake at age 10! My fmily used to stay at the camp ground on the west side, 3 hp motar and stick baits trolled at the weed line in 10 to 14 ft of water with all most all the spiderwire off my little shimano. It was a walleye and pike bonanza! Only fished it once a year but the last year I got on a slip bobber bite in 13 ft mid lake but near the southwest side, that was the first time my family had a fish fry of all walleye for 8 people. Havent been there in at least 13 years but am dieing to go back I hear if you find the eyes its a great bite! Great memories and George with the fl8 hanging over the gunnel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.