Denny Hecker saga

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Is anybody else following the story in the papers?
    Today it was reported he took $75,000 from the trust funds of his kid and grand kids.

Is anybody safe from this slimeball? Next report will detail how he stole from granny and the church.

This pig is making Tom Petters look like a saint.

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Him and his lawyers should be locked up. They very well know what he did. Time will only tell how much he spends in the clink. I would rather see him work a soup line or pick up trash!!!!

a1a

So, what’s the big deal? I steal(“borrow”) from my kid’s piggy bank all the time. Afterall, it was me who put the money there in the first place.

Denny is going to find his chickens are all about to come home to roost. If he’s lucky they will just break his nose and rough him up a little like what just happened to Maddof. Crime does not pay, at least not well.

jerry b
    western WI

Poor Denny jerr

buck-slayer

I think he has money stashed somewhere. I just hope he’s to old to get when he gets out of the Grey Bar Hotel.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

I’m just curious when he started doing illegal things – before, during, or after the auto makers pulled his financing…… He’s been the “town bully” for years,loves playing hardball and feeding his ego. Will be interesting to watch all this play out.

Pete

onestout
    Hudson, WI

I would guess that he started to “play the system” the last time that he went bankrupt. That’s just speculation on my part though. I find it interesting that people were turning a blind eye to people like Petters and Hecker when the economy was good but but now that things aren’t so good they should be strung up. I think most people on here would agree that this should have been done long ago.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Denny’s an A Hole but to compare him to Petters is LUDICROUS!

big_g
    Isle, MN

He has been robbing/borrowing from peter to pay paul for years….. just when peter asked for his money…it all unraveled In the end, it was just ramped up to anything goes. The sad part is, the people that were left in his wake…. I interviewed one of his ex-employees that was oviously was out of work,just yesterday. He had seen this coming for … oh about 7 years He told me some of the stuff they did in service and it made me cringe….

big G

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Quote:

Denny’s an A Hole but to compare him to Petters is LUDICROUS!

I couldn’t agree more than this statement. Petter’s case involved BILLIONS and was all dirty not millions like Hecker. But regardless they are both getting what they deserve to bad it took so long for it to happen.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

I don’t feel sorry for Chrysler if they and some Banks were stupid enough to loan Denny a half billion, too bad so sad.

Petters ripped off entire life savings of real people.

Life for Petters.
    25 for Hecker!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Do you feel sorry for the young couple that traded in their car and bought another from him….. and he forgot to pay off the balance on the car they traded in to him ??? Many were nicked by this and were paying for a car they didn’t even possess Same scheme, different amounts. Plus I believe some of the Petters investors (some pretty powerful/smart names on his list), should have been a little smarter than they were by participating… GREED

big G

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Yes I do…Hence the discrepancies in my preferred sentence’s.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

In my mind Hecker was preying on everybody. From the auto makers to the buyers he was sticking them. How you can phony up financials to be able to owe $700+ million is beyond me.

Petters it seems was stealing from the rich to get richer through their own greed.

Today’s article said Heckers girlfriend is rolling over with the Feds so some real dirt will be coming out now.

Remember when Hecker was mentioned as being in a group to buy the Vikings?

jldii

Shoot them both and flush them down the toilet with the rest of the turds.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Totally agree Brian A billionaire (with other billionaires money) is not as bad as a millionaire, who got it from a working class, unsuspecting, buyer of goods. Don’t get me wrong, they both are scum

Hecker = Life
    Petters = 25

big G

TimJones
    Lake Osakis,MN

Quote:

Shoot them both and flush them down the toilet with the rest of the turds.

I absolutely agree.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

So it was only Billionaires that got taken by Petters…weird I better call my aunt and Uncle who lost 70’g’s and tell them to look under the mattress for the other $999,999,930… they will be glad hear this news!

Apples and Oranges comparing a few people who probably didn’t even lose there vehicle’s over this and a couple Billion dollar ponzi sceme that 1,000’s of non Millionaires lost a ton of cash in.

Double life sentence for Petters.

16 years for Denny.

Stay tuned for actual real world common sense sentencing!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Your comment about Hecker doing his damage to Chrysler and a few banks and not feeling sorry ??? What did that mean ??? It’s like you don’t realize, Hecker screwed more than just banks and an auto maker. Not only investors, but customers and employees and their families. I merely pointed this out. You then point out Petters hurt real people too… I don’t doubt that, that’s why I didn’t say that ??? I merely pointed out on his “list” there are lots of powerful people, trusts and even churches that got bamboozled. Would you rather Denny got your aunt and uncles cash ??? $70K, sounds like a couple car deals I am not wasting anymore time on these scumbags… they will probably not get what they deserve anyways

big G

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.