What a site

• james
    Ankeny Iowa

I must say this is the best around that I have found. If someone has a problem or needs info on just about anything all you have to do is ask. It just goes to show that there are some very good souls on this earth regardless of what some say. I display the web address proudly in the back window of my truck and on the boat motor. There are not many in this neck of the woods but mine is there for everyone to see. It is nice to be a member of this brotherhood.. JIM- Ankeny Ia. near Des Moines

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You are so right James!

James Holst wrote the book…It takes a website!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

hey James….
    Im proud to say its always been that way… there was some worry that as we grew it might change.. but it never has… we have the best group of people you can imagine so its easy to see why your proud and happy to be part of it… thats the way we all feel here…. one big happy family is the simple truth….
    I used to live down in your area… Ames….. better pheasant hunting down there… but Im afraid the fishing is better up here!…. good luck down there though… all was not lost… the des moines river always used to kick fish out all year round for me….

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Yes it is a great site. Yes the DM river does put forth some nice fish but the water is to low and has been for some time. Right now it is just toooooo cold . When open Saylorvile gives up some nice eyes,whites, cats,and crappies. I’m out there 5 out of 7 days when open. Hopefully it will open in March. I still look foward to Red Wing, Pippin,Otter Tail,and Milli Lacs. Try to get up there 6 ot 7 times a season. Just booked a trip with Lawrace Eckler on the sippi. Hope to get good dates and CPR some big eyes. Jim2

grampajimh
    Delmar, IA

Quote….Im proud to say its always been that way… there was some worry that as we grew it might change.. but it never has… we have the best group of people you can imagine so its easy to see why your proud and happy to be part of it… thats the way we all feel here…. one big happy family is the simple truth….This post was made a year ago. It is true yet. The Best Darn Site East or West of the Mississippi(On IT too!!!) Even in the short time I’ve been involved with this site I’ve seen a few clashes, but someone allways steps in and snuffs out the fire) The most informative site I’ve seen. I can get more usable info here than in all the In-fisherman articles ever written…………….JIM

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

hey Jim, I jst read your post and i couldn’t agree more.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

It is a great site, the best I have found by far!
    Truly A site for sore, I mean MORE eyes!
    Geronimo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.