What is best way to mount a transducer on a 2 man?

• iowabucks
    SE Iowa

Hey everyone. We just picked up a new Pelican Bass Raider 10E (wired) 2 man boat and wondering if anyone has and ideas for mounting a transducer on one of these boats?

We may have to run the trolling motor in the back fulltime so we might be able to mount the display up front and be able to plug it into the existing wiring.

The only thing we are not sure about is how to mount the transducer. I don’t really want to mount it on the trolling motor as it will be coming off the boat every trip.

Any ideas?

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Would a Sully bracket work for it??

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Can you teach an old dog that trick, Nick??

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Sorry Big goggle fan boy, I love the let me google the for you website, I always tell people who want to know things to google them up and the goggle link bring the same mount you posted and multiple places where you can buy them, so in a way goggle can give you a good headstart, but can’t replace people opinions.

All dogs can learn new tricks

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Quote:

Sorry Big goggle fan boy, I love the let me google the for you website, I always tell people who want to know things to google them up and the goggle link bring the same mount you posted and multiple places where you can buy them, so in a way goggle can give you a good headstart, but can’t replace people opinions.

All dogs can learn new tricks

For the record a friend of mine used to have one of these
    for his Lund Rebel.

I googled “Sully transducer bracket” to get a pic. of it.

It worked well for my friend on his Lund.

Not sure on the Pelican.

iowabucks
    SE Iowa

That transducer mount looks good. May even be able to make something similar.

I have also seen a stabilizing rudder made by Buster Boats that would work good with a transducer mounted to that.

Thanks for the ideas guys.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.