Humminbird 565 fish finder.

• skribnod
    Cuba city, Wisconsin

Anyone have one of these or had one of these fish finders? I recently purchased one new from wally world for $119.99. It was new, but a display model and was never plugged in. It was inside a glass case and came with everything but the manual ( I downloaded one online). It seems like it has all the functions of the newer 570 model $199.99 at cabelas. I am planning on using it for the front of the boat since I already have a 585c in the back of the boat. Any pros or cons on this model is appreciated since I still have 30 days to return it. Thanks

illiniwalli
    WC Illinois

i’ve had one a couple years and like it.
    like the dual beam and bigger screen; it has high contrast and seems pretty sensitive.
    it has quite a few functions for an inexpensive unit but i havent played with the options much.
    it works for me and what i do; in fact, i am pulling it off my boat and will be mounting it up front on my new rig.
    i give it

skribnod
    Cuba city, Wisconsin

Thanks for the positive note. I will keep it and mount it up front. I will primarily use it for the depth finder part and not so much for the fish finder. Just need something to tell me depth. Thanks

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

have had great luck with mine. it is up front in my boat also

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.