What a nation of whiners

• matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Quote:

but I don’t take it personal Follmerpa…..
    There is a whole lot of good ones out there too!

I don’t either, and I’m guilty of making generalizing statements as well. Can we have a beer now?

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Quote:

First I dont wear under for that very reason

second I thought this site was supposed to be political free? We all have our opinions and we can share them at the polling booth. Im not so sure we are whiners as we are very spoiled. I for myself am not a proponent for spare the rod spoil the child. I dont know about some of you, but I dont worry about any young person taking my job. They have no work ehtic. They are raised on entitlements.

Dont spread my wealth. spread my work ethic.

My question for you is how young is young. And I would be carful what you wish for. There are plenty of people in all age ranges that will out work the next guy, and just as many that are willing to sit around and let others do the work. I’m just saying

It’s friday is it beer time yet?

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Group Hug????

big_g
    Isle, MN

Well said Sweet I bet they can find someone who works harder, without logging in to their favorite site all the time….like somebody I know

big G

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Quote:

Well said Sweet I bet they can find someone who works harder, without logging in to their favorite site all the time….like somebody I know

big G

G are you saying we can’t out work people while talking about it on here?

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

EVERYBODY GO HOME – SUCK DOWN A SIX-PACK & THEN RETURN TO THIS POST……

I’d like to hear what everybody really thinks…..

Pete

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Quote:

big G

G are you saying we can’t out work people while talking about it on here?

Follmerpa
    white bear lake

WOW I wasnt trying to stir sucha debate. I have worked in the bldg trades for 22 years, and I have had the pleasure of working with many great young men and women. It was a pleasure to teach them my trade. But I sent alot of twentysomethings packing, for poor work ethics, and lack of pride in there work. I two have 3 wonderful boys who pull there weight, and I am very proud of them. I was very stern but never had to lay a hand on them. But also didnt go into Target and come out with something for them everytime either. I taught them their is consequences to their choices, I also taught them gratitude. I apoligize for the 1st statement, I used it to create a little levity in this post. The statement of spoilin is a generalization of the many not the few. And as for entitlements I will stick to my original statement, there are plenty who want, with out effort because they believe they are entitled to it.
    Sorry to create such a stir.

I will still come and visit this site.
    not sure how much I will contribute, seems there is a bit of a clique here and if your not one of them, then you just dont fit in. Sponsors as always I will continue to support you, and by your goods and services.

Follmerpa
    white bear lake

Also I should add, after the many years of hard work and some 5 knee surgerys I have a desk job now but still very much involved in the trades. Some people would say I have paid my dues. but I do get to visit this site, when Im not too busy. And yes some could out work me now. But that is like the old Joke lets run down there and *&^%$# one of them cows, and the old BULL says lets walk down and %$#%* them all.

I dont drink. but have a good weekend boys

big_g
    Isle, MN

Follmerpa….. don’t worry about it too much… you just need to use the graemlins when your being sarc or tongue in cheek or just obviously trying to be funny I have room in my clique for ya…. it’s pretty much me against the world in here Political will get the kibosh (for our own good most times) but for the most part, they agree with the 1st amendment in here

big G

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

You can always tell when it is March on IDO. Come on spring and open water!

whittsend

Quote:

it’s pretty much me against the world in here big G

Ya, but G, you DESERVE it!!! (NOTE… )

LOL

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.