In-Depth Outdoors Episode #10

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

For anyone planning a summer vacation you might want to consider a Rainy Lake Houseboat trip to Voyageurs National Park. You get all the creature comforts of a cabin… but this one floats and allows you unlimited freedom to take in the scenery and enjoy the serenity of Voyageurs National Park!

For more information visit http://www.rainylakehouseboats.com

See more IDO Fishing Videos!

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Taped this show and watched it last night before the hockey game. Good Show!

whittsend

Same here… DVR’d it so I could have some motivation while running on the treadmill this am…. Can’t wait to get up there in September for the GTG!!

mbear
    Dunn County, Wisconsin, USA

I DVRed the show and wanted to burn it to a DVD on my DVD recorder for future reference. This year I notice your shows don’t allow copying to DVD? Has something changed on the network signal or is something embedded in my blank DVDs? I am able to copy it to VHS tape (not preferred method).

molitor

Went on one of these trips when I was Younger. Probably one of the most memorable. nothing like fishing, camping on islands, and hunting for them blueberries for good ol pancakes… truly amazing scenery as well

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.