Favorite computer games

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

The winter blah’s are starting to set in. Anybody out there have any fun computer games they would like to share? Jake’s whack a penguin game is fun. I play a mini golf game when things get boring. I used to have a link to a long distance golf ball driving game, but that got lost when my hard drive crashed.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Those games rock Fleck. I usually play pogo when I get bored.

Gator Hunter

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Well it looks like another day of no productivity over here. I have to get some things done, but all I want to do is play mini-golf, and see how far I can get the abmoniable snowman to hit a penguin.
    Steve

Frontenac Man
    Lake City, MN

So what’s your longest at the penguin game?

I hit a 538 footer.

Figure8em

Long driving golf game can be found at pinnaclegolf.com….almost as good as the real thing.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I got one to go 593 yesterday. My greatest athletic accomplishment to date.
    Steve

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

OK… now I wouldn’t rank this as a “favorite”… but at least you get to do some casting!

River Fishing

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I usually go to shockwave.com and play some mah jong or something like that. They have a ton of games there and of course it is also free. I go there alot

shane

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Travis, is there a point to that river fishing game?

I usually play Texas Hold’em at PokerRoom.com for play money of course.

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

I caught a bunch of fish but for the life of me I can’t figure out how a boot can fight harder than a 93lb salmon

That cell phone doesn’t put up much of a fight either

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

hey… like I said guys… it’s not a favorite of mine. But it seems to be the only fishing game out there. People just don’t have our priorities!

Jira

While I barely know the difference between a wing damn and wing nut, I am game crazy computer geek.

The neatest game I’ve played is Battlefield 1942 with Desert Combat Mods (online). All that means is that it’s the Iraqi’s versus the Coalition and everyone you are playing against is a real person in real time. I won’t bore you with how cool I think it is because it’s kinda like listening to your buddies fantasy football draft results — BUT — if you want a first person action game you can’t beat it.

My 42 cents.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Who started this post? This is all I needed. A nother way to waste time. Just one more round of golf and back to the books.

Has anyone checked out the internet hunting site talked about in last weeks outdoor news. Heard it is $200 a hunt and a $1000 a shot. The price on the shooting is so you dont get trigger happy.
    I had thought of this idea a couple of years ago with a couple of situations.
    My first idea was a ice fishing site where you could watch a bobber. Jig the pole and be able to change lures and baits. How about renting a couple of hours of tip up fishing on line. Just picture sitting in the easy chair watching 2 tip ups on the computer waiting for the flag to go up. Might be good on a -20 day. Have someone there to go retrieve the fish pack it up and send it to you or release it. Better than going to the store and buying it.
    My other idea was about the same as what is being done in texas right now. Interactive hunting.
    A third idea was on the lines of a bird dog cam. Didnt have many details on that one yet but thought it might be interisting. Or it might turn really bad with some of a dogs social and grooming habits.
    Is it starting to warm up outside yet.

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

Yeah… I read about the “online hunting”. All I can say is, I wouldn’t want to be within 10 miles of the place once a hacker finds a way to “override” their “override” system. One can only imagine the possible ramifications if that would ever happen!

Watching flags sounds much better to me.

skippy783
    Dysart, IA

Thank you sooo very much. You all gave me ideas and there goes the college education. Big Fish Dude or Big B…if you read this, don’t tell mom or else

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

look guys……more penguin bashing fun!!!

unfortunatly, there seems to be a bit more skill involved in this one

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Jake do you ever go to class?

I have a game called Turkey Shoot thats too big to attach here, if anyone is intrested send me your e-mail address here or in a PM and I will send it to you

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.