Who is with me?

• gimpy
    Owatonna, Minnesota

I do love ice fishing, but wouldn’t it be nice to start some spring time fishing? I would love to get the boat out and head out to the nearest lake or river.
    Who is with me?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

After sitting on the ice yesterday morning with the mercury all the way up to -15, I’m with ya!

I’m ready for FL for some off shore fishing in 80 degrees.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

I hear you. Its 21 days until fun, sun, and sail fish in Ixtapa for me. Thats to far away.

Don Hanson

Temps are looking good towards the end of the week. Steve will have the ramps ready. See ya on pool 4.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I hope that forcast holds true. I have not been in a boat since Dec 21st.

I’m with you Gimpy – Time to get the boat wet!

Jon J.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I don’t know….I sure like the hard water fishing !!

Dave, if I could get into some bluegill and crappies like we did at the GTG around here, I wouldn’t mind it either.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m with you guys. Been way too long, I think the boated groaned this morning when I opened the garage door she saw all the snow on the ground. I gave her a gentle rub, reminding her February is right around the corner.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The great thing about the Mississippi River is that for much of the winter a guy can easily do both with the open water below the Red Wing Dam offering up some tremendous opportunities to the boat anglers. It’s a little too cold today for the boat thing though!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I’m ready. Just scooped (well, snow blowed) a foot and a half of snow out of the drive this morning! We got dumped on here is Sioux City and it’s still coming down.

Yep, Spring is looking pretty good right about now.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

Temps are looking good towards the end of the week. Steve will have the ramps ready. See ya on pool 4.

How could that Monday forcast be so far off!! The projected high for Saturday was 30-32 now is Zero, with a -15 below zero morning.

Looks like another weekend looking down a hole.

J.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Jon c’mon down south a little ways and look down a hole with the rest of us. There won’t be any 4-wheeler shenanigans.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.