What are they going to talk about at the superbowl

• wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

If they don’t have Favre to talk about, what will they talk about? He’s been the only subject all year. Maybe they’ll say something about Tiger Woods. They could get crazy and actually talk about the players on the field.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Hopefully, he keeps the Vikes in the limelight with retirement talk….

big G

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Tonight’s game.

TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

I am sure by then Favre will be flip flopping on retiring

papala

You won’t hear them talk about the horrible interception!!! They will talk about how he fought through injuries and how tough his is. They never bring up his costly INT’s.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I wonder what John Madden is talking about right now?

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Quote:

I wonder what John Madden is talking about right now?

He’s probably doping up on pain killers and thinking about retirement. Romo and Favre are both out. What could be left to live for?

sink-her
    Kasson MN

Indy 65 Saints 3 this will be a knock out

TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

Quote:

Indy 65 Saints 3 this will be a knock out

You got that right, Colts all the way

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

They’ll be talking retire/not retire by then.

I’m pulling for the Saints. They won the NFC and I’ll back the NFC all the way.

ET

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

I am sure by then Favre will be flip flopping on retiring

They’ll be talking about his last play as a Packer and his last play as a Queen…….. INTERCEPTION!!!!!

And so ends both teams latest NFC Championship game….

illiniwalli
    WC Illinois

Quote:

If they don’t have Favre to talk about, what will they talk about? He’s been the only subject all year. Maybe they’ll say something about Tiger Woods. They could get crazy and actually talk about the players on the field.

man, of all the possible storylines in that vikings/saints game, all we got fed over and over and over and over again was favre the warrior, favre the hero, favre’s wife, favre’s mom, favre fixed the economy, favre brought world peace…

some of joe buck’s comments near the end about favre getting hurt and coming back into the game were rediculous. yeah, nobody’s ever done that before.

hey, i respect the guy as a player but there actually were 2 pretty good teams involved in a very entertaining game.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Trust me, they’re already talking about now what they’ll be talking about in August, and we all know what that is. It already started on espnradio last night after the game, so I didn’t listen much. I just hope he makes a decision SOON and sticks with it, otherwise I might sharpen a pencil and shove it in my ear.

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Now the Minnesotians can prepare themselves for the longest “I can’t make up my mind to play or retire” sabbatical ever………..

impalapower
    Madison, WI

What are they going to talk about at the Superbowl? How about if Peyton Manning gets his nose fixed?

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Manning is going against his dad’s team. That there will be the whole story.

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

I just hope that “Prince” doesn’t offer a fight song for either the Colts or the Saints…..

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Now the Minnesotians can prepare themselves for the longest “I can’t make up my mind to play or retire” sabbatical ever………..

Prepare? We went through it last year. I thought he was a lock to sign in July and then poof. I’ll just wait until the first game of the season next year before I even bother thinking about the Vikes.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

I hope Vikes management tells Brett, “Come on in the second week of August!!!” That will eleviate a lot of the waffling.

Mark

jonboy
    Wausau, WI

Feel our pain…..he left us with an interception that cost us a trip to the Super Bowl too….Oh Brett, How could you????
    The legacy continues….

EW6

I don’t get why anyone cares if he takes till the first real game to decide if he is coming back or not. Waffle all you want man if you can back it up with how he played this year cause it seemed to work out just fine.

big_g
    Isle, MN

1 interception did not cost us the NFC like it did GB 2 years ago…. there were plenty of miscues to go around… two totally different scenarios. I would agree if they would have returned it for a TD…

big G

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.