airline tickets to Miami!!!

• papala

Hopefully the vikings fans on this site can use their airline tickets to miami to watch all the queens pro bowlers!!! Vikings FANS

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

Wow things are getting harsh.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Hopefully the vikings fans on this site can use their airline tickets to miami to watch all the queens pro bowlers!!! Vikings FANS

Whos wagon did you jump on now ??? If your a packer backer, how did they do today ???

big G

papala

Im on the wagon of which ever team plays the Vikings. Just having fun after a great game you would do the same to us Packer fans.

taz
    Frederic wi

You would be saying the same thing if the pack would have been playing today and lost

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

You would be saying the same thing if the pack would have been playing today and lost

Not really. If the Pack were playing today and the Vikes were out I would not have even been paying attention to the playoffs anymore. It’s nice to know that some Pack fans have such a complex that they have to watch an entire game and root against us.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

no chance of that….

big G

kris_brantner
    My river

well the way i look at it the packers had a couple more weeks of golf and vacay in the tropics, and the vikes did all that work for nothing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…….. and any mn fan that says they dont root againt the packers is full of themselves

big_g
    Isle, MN

Actually I have rooted for the pack before. I am first a Vikings fan and then a NFC fan.

big G

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

X2. NFC fan first, even if the Pack represents!

ET

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

well the way i look at it the packers had a couple more weeks of golf and vacay in the tropics, and the vikes did all that work for nothing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…….. and any mn fan that says they dont root againt the packers is full of themselves

Do you see the irony in that statement saying, “and any mn fan that says they dont root againt the packers is full of themselves”.

You want to know the truth? I had no idea at any point what the Packers record was unless it was brought up. Week in and week out I couldn’t tell you who the Packers played or if they won. I take that back, I did checkout the box score against AZ.

So Packer fans get your digs in this week. We had about 5 months on you.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

You want to know the truth? I had no idea at any point what the Packers record was unless it was brought up. Week in and week out I couldn’t tell you who the Packers played or if they won. I take that back, I did checkout the box score against AZ.

So Packer fans get your digs in this week. We had about 5 months on you.

But we all knew what the outcome was going to be…

Consider yourself lucky…if you had gotten to the Superbowl, Peyton Manning would have eaten your lunch.

Then that would have been “5”

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Wow you knew what the outcome of the game was going to be ahead of time, you must be a very wealthy man with all the bets you made on the game.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

true that

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

Quote:

Wow you knew what the outcome of the game was going to be ahead of time, you must be a very wealthy man with all the bets you made on the game.

NO…….Just that there is always that BIG PURPLE EGG that happens when the Queens get close….no matter who they borrowed a QB from.

taz
    Frederic wi

Quote:

Actually I have rooted for the pack before. I am first a Vikings fan and then a NFC fan.

big G

That’s right Big G jump on our bandwagon. When your vikes r thrown under the bus. That a boy

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

That’s right Big G jump on our bandwagon. When your vikes r thrown under the bus. That a boy

That doesn’t even make sense. How is that throwing your team under the bus?

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Quote:

Quote:

I love the Vikes but if the Pack were making a run at it I know I’d be rooting for them and I certainly wouldn’t be as bitter as most of you Pack fans seem to be.

All the anger that’s coming out in these posts has to be because we took something dear to your heart

Favre is one of the best to ever play the game regardless of what color he’s wearing. I feel worse for Brett than I do anything. This was his year and the Vikes blew it

taz
    Frederic wi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I love the Vikes but if the Pack were making a run at it I know I’d be rooting for them and I certainly wouldn’t be as bitter as most of you Pack fans seem to be.

All the anger that’s coming out in these posts has to be because we took something dear to your heart

Favre is one of the best to ever play the game regardless of what color he’s wearing. I feel worse for Brett than I do anything. This was his year and the Vikes blew it

How did you take someone dear to our hearts he was a jet before a vike, so if anyone should be upset it would be a jets fan

I think the pack have a better QB then the vikes had this year any way. There is no way that brett could have took all the hits that arron took. He is just to old to with stand all the hits that take’s a toll on your body. Green bay has a QB already for next year what do the vikes have T-jack Good luck next year and stop winning cuz you were not the better team last night!!! If you were they would be going to Miami

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Quote:

How did you take someone dear to our hearts he was a jet before a vike, so if anyone should be upset it would be a jets fan

I think the pack have a better QB then the vikes had this year any way. There is no way that brett could have took all the hits that arron took. He is just to old to with stand all the hits that take’s a toll on your body. Green bay has a QB already for next year what do the vikes have T-jack Good luck next year and stop winning cuz you were not the better team last night!!! If you were they would be going to Miami

Ok, then why so angry at the world? Rogers is a great QB and I think you guys should do very well next year. I wish you guys luck.

If we don’t get Favre back or get someone good to replace him I think we’ll be out of luck. If Favre comes back I think it will make for another great season.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I actually hope he does come back. It would be nice to see the pack get another shot.

taz
    Frederic wi

Quote:

Quote:

Ok, then why so angry at the world? Rogers is a great QB and I think you guys should do very well next year. I wish you guys luck.

If we don’t get Favre back or get someone good to replace him I think we’ll be out of luck. If Favre comes back I think it will make for another great season.

I’m not angry just stating the facts

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Yep, I would be talking smack. Can’t stand the packers. Have never rooted for them & never will. The things I enjoyed about watching Favre this year in purple, were the same things I despised about him when he wore the putrid green & yellow. Just don’t understand the bitterness by GB fans towards him after all the good years he had as a packer, and probably never will. Always admired & respected him as a competitor, but despised him because he was a packer. Packers still stink. SKOL VIKINGS!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I actually hope he does come back. It would be nice to see the pack get another shot.

Hmm. Yeah, on second thought retire Brett. I want to at least keep the 2-0 on the Pack with their old QB. That was second on the list this year of things making this signing him worth it. I think I said at the start of the year, I don’t care if we go 2-14, as long as it was 2-0 against the Pack.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.