GO SAINTS SUPER BOWL BOUND

• life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

God I hate the Vikes! They’re always a let down. Don’t think I’ll ever get to see them go to the big show!

bigpike

Loved the anouncers on Westwood 1 after the Favre INT at the end of the game- “We have seen this movie before”

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Congrats to the Saints. If there was ever a community that needed something to rally behind, it would be New Orleans and their NFC Championship team The Saints.

Let’s hope their first SB appearance will be their best.

taz
    Frederic wi

Let the crying begin!!
    Like i said the vikes are only good at one thing and one thing only letting there fans down

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Favre ain’t the only goat. Vikes beat themselves again. I’d like favre back next year for another try.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Hope the vikes have him for another one. What an idot

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Me too, maybe the Vikes will get the sweep against the packers again next season!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

By no means do I want to be the grammar police, but that right there is classic.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Very easy to sit back and criticize, I can not imagine the kind of pressure Favre was under during overtime and to keep getting up and keep playing after all those hits he took, you can say what you want the Vikes had a great season you can not take that away from them.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

“Idot” is sort of an inside joke from a great Pack website I used to frequent. called X4.

Hey do you thing Bert will retire?

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

holy crap Plantz.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I just do not get why you call him an idiot?

fishinfool
    mn

So why is it all you cheese heads who are so quick to criticize Brett now , were a couple years ago thinking he was the greatest QB since sliced cheese

I mean you are the team that placed him so high on a pedestal and then decimated him when he left, Oh Im sorry, did he hurt your little feelings

Great season Vikes , BAD call COACHING STAFF

FF

Gladly have him back to try again next year.

bigpike

Quote:

So why is it all you cheese heads who are so quick to criticize Brett now , were a couple years ago thinking he was the greatest QB since sliced cheese

I mean you are the team that placed him so high on a pedestal and then decimated him when he left, Oh Im sorry, did he hurt your little feelings

Great season Vikes , BAD call COACHING STAFF

FF

Gladly have him back to try again next year.

No, he did not hurt my feelings, but everytime some Viking fan throws it in my face that Favre beat the Packers twice this year or we made it farther than you etc etc. my response to you is this. If you cant stand the heat than get out of the kitchen. Old Favre and all his accomplishments this year are Vikings accomplishments. In the end when you really needed him to make a play he threw the game up for grabs and lost. Enjoy the wound, more salt to be added later

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I’m really torn on this one: the Colts can air it out, but so can Brees. The Colts don’t have much of a running game, I’d say the Saints are better. I believe the Colts D might be a bit better than the Saints…..I’m probably going to waffle on this one all week. But right now I will say I’d love to see the Saints win it, but I’m afraid the Colts will pull it out. Gonna be a good game though I hope!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I am going with the Colts. Not because I am bitter, but because Manning has been my fantasy QB the last 2 years and I always gun to draft him. He’s consistent. I think the Colts win pretty easy too. Brees did not show me a lot yesterday and it wasn’t like he was getting pounded.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.