Favorite Fishing/Hunting Show

• Fife
    Ramsey, MN

For the next couple weekends I am stranded away at school (Marshall, MN). With most hunting seasons closed and the only lakes pretty far away, I am forced to look other places for my fishing and hunting fix. Saturday mornings are a great way to fill the void.

My favorite shows:

Angler’s Edge

North Country Outdoors

John Gilespie show

Midwest Outdoors

In-Fisherman

BJ Outdoors

…many more, but I can’s remember the names.

What are some of your favorites?

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

how bout “THE DIME STORE FISHERMAN”…….such great entertainment

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

One question…. I just watched John Gilespie’s season ending show the other day where he showed clips from last years best shows. The question I need to know is… What kind of coffee does he drink? Maybe he should try a decaffinated brand. Just my observation though. lol

illinois

my favorite fishing show would have to be the one with me involved and not on camera

midwest bass fishin and huntin is a good one
    i like larry nixons old show some times you can catch it at 430 am on oln it actually teachs you something most of the others just show fish catching

is bass class still on with denny brauer that used to be my favorite when i would get up

strike kings new one pro team journal isnt to bad

but most of these shows are becoming informercials more then they ever were before

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I always like Thunder On The Water !!

Now called Simply Fishing…

But i don’t get crap for fishing shows anymore …but then again I only have a $12 cable bill

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Did you guys catch the latest thing in hunting last week in the outdoor news? Internet hunting. Cameras mounted on guns controlled by the touch of a button. Talk about being able to be part of the show.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

In-Fish, of course. I’ve never seen the Angler’s Edge but I’m sure it ranks right up there with the other Lindner productions.

newt
    Pillager, MN

Angler’s Edge
    In-Fisherman
    Roland Martin
    Bill Dance
    Just about anything else that has to do with the outdoors

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I’m partial to the one with the 3 babes in bikini’s who go all over the world and fish for all sorts of interesting things. I forget the name, and I think it was cancelled, but all in all, an interesting way to spend a 1/2 hour.
    Steve

illinois

i know one i hate

fishing with keith warren i have watched him bass fish 2 times now and hes kept all but the huge ones had a biologist on there today trying to help him save face

where i come from the mississippi mainly these fish get to the 14 inch range and all of a sudden they disappear youll go out catch 20 to 30 13 inch fish a trip then the next year there are still no 14 inch fish

lakes around here the bass get caught and ate people dont regard size limits etc just about every where i go i see it

now you got a jag bag on tv supporting this

bass anglers need to perform catch and relase cause 90% of the general public dont

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Angler’s Edge is on top.

I’ve also enjoyed Simply Fishing as well.

In-Fish, in my opinion seems to have lost some of its edge since the Linder’s have left.

Bird
    River Falls, WI

Favorite shows:
    Angler’s Edge, Joe Bucher, and In-Fisherman are all excellent, Angler’s Edge is probably the most informative and stays on top of the ever changing cyle of fishing (They just aired a show on using Berkly’s new GULP line of water based bio-degradable un-plastics for smallies on the river). Probably more important is they all fish up-north…so I can relate!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I like the shows where the guys are fishing waters that I would fish.

Angler’s Edge

Midwest Outdoors

Waters and Woods (my favorite)

Gator Hunter

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

John Gilespie show and In-Fisherman

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

Don’t watch them any more. I know how and why they are done so I’m kinda jaded to them as to watching them for any pure entertainment value.

Besides, outdoorsman should be out fishing from 7 to 12 on a Saturday and not watching TV unless the wind is blowing a hundred miles an hour.

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

FISH-ON was the babes in bikinies so . It had some fishing value if you liked salt water fishing,but those babes were nice. I liked Denny Bruaers(sp) show while it was on. Does anyone know if it will be back?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.