Cabelas

• smithkeith
    Waterloo, Iowa

Just got the Cabelas 2010 Spring Master Catalog. Warm weather has to be just around the corner!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Me too !!!!!!

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Me too…nice catalog

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

All I got is a Robin in my backyard. Does that mean spring is around the corner?

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

I got mine too, What is up with the Robins though i had 3 by my vent to my dryer the other day.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Hopefully the wifey already has mine sitting on the back of the toilet!!

And hey! Spring IS around the corner. I think we’ve gained like 10 minutes of daylight!! coming out of the woods now boys!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Wierd! I thought I was crazy on Sunday when I counted a dozen Robins in a tree at the park.

I got the master, the spring, the tackle making, the salt water and fly fishing catalogs so far. I will eventually get one of each and at least 2 a month all year. If you are a Cabelas VISA card user. I think you get put on the “special” list…

-J.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I couldn’t believe how many robins were hanging around the area at my work. Haven’t seen or heard a one since the cold snap. In fact, I think they left around Christmas when the snow hit. I was hoping they’d stay as long as the trees had crab apples.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

The big spring deals will be happening March 6th & 7th. I also predict it will rain again on that weekend as it has the last 3 years.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

why would any sportman NOT have that card.

mule170
    Bemidji

Mine came yesterday and I plan on using the discount coupon tomorrow on another Lowrance HDS unit. One just isnt enough.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

All I got is a Robin in my backyard. Does that mean spring is around the corner?

No, it just means we found a bird more stupid than a sandhills crane.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

why would any sportman NOT have that card.

Well thats what I thought, until I called the credit card customer service… Way less desirable than discover…. So I’ll be using my discover card and use that cash back bonus for gift cards to cabelas if I choose to buy anything from there again… Dean has 100% of my fishing needs!

Jami

markmoran
    Rochester MN

Quote:

What is up with the Robins though i had 3 by my vent to my dryer the other day.

The recession has hit everyone hard…

smithkeith
    Waterloo, Iowa

Just got my new Cabelas card yesterday. 100 free points………if you sign up for a protection plan. There is a monthly charge for that!! I don’t think so!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.