Minn. Walleye Expo

• Don Hanson

The dates for the Minn. Walleye Expo are Feb. 6th,7th,and 8th.
    Make sure to attend The Seminar Sunday the 8th at 12:30PM-
    NPAA PRO #49 Steve Fellegy will be sharing his vast wisdom on walleye tatics.

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

I will be at the Walleye Expo Working at the Fin-Tech Booth.

So make sure that you all stop by and check out the New

Day Brite Metallic Nuckle BAll Jigs

See ya There

wallguy
    bloomington mn. covebay millelacs

Does IDA have a booth at the expo.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Sorry, I have not heard of any plans to attend this year.

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

I’ll be there in booth #109 – West Bay Guide Service – Devils Lake

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’ll be spending time in the Extream booth showing the Outkast Bass jigs. Stop by and say hi.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

B. Sander have a great time at the expo this weekend. Sell lots of jigs for Mike. Keep the display full, Good Luck.

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

Thanks Chief,

I dont think it will be to hard to sell these jigs!

Because everyone knows You Always Throw’em A Knuckle Ball!!

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

What time do the doors open today (Friday)? I’ll be stopping by and saying hi to all you guys. I know I’m gonna get me some of those new Nuckle Ball jigs!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Friday 2pm-9pm
    Sat 10am-7pm
    Sun 10am-5pm

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Hey-while you are there stop by the MN Card Club at Canterbury for some Texas Holdem action. Man…what a way to spend a day!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

Hey-while you are there stop by the MN Card Club at Canterbury for some Texas Holdem action. Man…what a way to spend a day!

Don’t listen to Dave. He just wants some new guys in there so he can pick your pocket! “Look, new guy over there holding the fishing pole”!!

J.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Quote:

Don’t listen to Dave. He just wants some new guys in there so he can pick your pocket! “Look, new guy over there holding the fishing pole”!!

J.

well that is a good way to sneak some beverages or even hide the fact that you set the hook on a lunker. I have done that in my boat a few times with my buddies. make them turn completly around as i am setting the hook. then just play like you don’t have anything on.

shane

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

I’ll be sure to stop by AFTER the expo… that way I won’t have any money left to loose at Hold ’em.

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

I sold Nuckle Ball Jigs to Gary Anderson, the old kicker for the Vikings today… at the Walleye Expo!

I didnt even know The guys in the boothes next to me told me who he was after he walked away!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It was great to meet you Brian. I got out of there without buying anyting but some trail mix. I also got to meet a few other guys from the site.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

You went to the Walleye Expo and DIDN’T buy anything????
    What the h*ll’s the matter with you man? You gotta start doing your part!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

He works at Gander Mountain…he probably doesnt buy anything w/ out a discount!

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Dave, would you believe he doesn’t even work at Gander anymore?!
    I think the BOSS at home has something in a vice and is threatening to turn the handle!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

She doesn’t threaten me anymore. She’s got me right where she wants. I need to order that T8 this week, so I decided I better not make her mad over the weekend. You just have to learn how to play the game.

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

It was great to meet you too! Waterfowler…

It was a pretty good show from what I saw of it.

I had alot of fun talking fishing with so many differnt people!! Or when I wasnt busy, talking fishing with Kevin Neve he was in the booth across from Fin-Techs.

Hope ya have a safe trip back to Devils Lake!

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

AAHHHH. And learning fast you are Young Grasshopper!

RipnLips1
    Roberts,Wi

Nice to run into you again Brian,I ended up booking four trips just standing around looking pretty.LOL.We did alot better on Sat than sunday,go to Green Bay from here ,we should sell alot of blades over there.j

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

Made it back at 7:30 tonight from the Expo. I had to stop at Cabelas in Owatonna and Gander Mtn in Lakeville on the way back. Personally GM is way better as far as tackle selection. They also have sales.

I also stopped in at Warrior to check out the new boats and put an order in on a new one and at Otter Outdoors in Maple Lake.

It was funny when Gary Anderson walked by. We all looked at each other like…. Was that Gary Anderson? with this goofy looks on our faces.

I’m going to try out Fintec’s glow spinner blades.

The turn out for the Expo was down but I had a good time and got to meet some new guys Hi Brian and Mike and Mike and Dickie and Jeff and all you other knot heads who’s names I didn’t catch. Look me up when your out here. I’ve got more sausage.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

It was good running into all you guys.

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

Hey thanks for stopping by Jamie, Hope you have a great turnout in Wis…Those blades RULE!

Nice to see you made it back Kevin. And the paint on those glow blades… Rules!!!

You will like them! The glow lasts forever I have stayed out in the garage til late getting read to fish early in the morning, and when I go in the garage in the morning my box of jigs is still lighting up the boat!!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.