How much snow this morning?

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The FW left me with 4 to 5 inches on the driveway to clear out before she comes back from work.

Looks like I get to use her new shovel first this year.

stuart
    Mn.

4 to 5 down here also with another 8 to 14 today.
    That snow is not going anywher BK,she can get at it when she gets home.Dont spoil the gift!!!

gary d
    cordova,il

315 miles south of you we are going to get 1 to 2 inch of rain with high winds. It is not going to help with ice fishing. I just wish this bad weather would get out of here!!!!. It is going to spoil the holidays for sure.
    Merry Christmas to all
    gary

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

That snow is not going anywher BK,she can get at it when she gets home.Dont spoil the gift!!!

Thanks Stuart! Always looking out for my best interests!

Ron Johnsen
    Platteville wi

All ice down here slicker than a cats BK don’t spoil the FW Christmas

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

We got about 2-3″ here with little crystal covering.Nothing real bad yet.Just enuff to bring out all the IDIOT drivers

silverstreak
    West Union, IA

2 inches with an ice covering this am

BCNeal
    Bloomington, MN

We have about 4-5 inches of new snow this morning here in Bloomington…

LazyEyez
    Arcadia, WI

2″ and sleeting like mad right now. Not going plow the driveway so it does not build up with ice. Leave the ice on the top of the snow and plow tonight

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Just enuff to bring out all the IDIOT drivers

Your lucky, ours come out even when it doesn’t snow

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

With just a glance outside I would guess 3-4 inches.
    Sure glad that my wifes family hit the panic button and postponed our Christmas eve party yesterday.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Looked at the forcast a minute ago and its supposed to rain here all day. Its 34 Right now and it looks like most of the ice is off the limbs from last night. Theres not going to be much snow left after tonight unless it snows again after that. From what I heard about what the Farmers almanac said a couple months ago, its holding true so far around here.

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

We’ve got about 4-5 here. I awoke this morning to the snowplow stuck in our culdesac!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

I live in the nw metro I would say we have 6-7″. Fun drive into work this morning….

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Hard to tell with the drifts. Id say 4″-6″ and raining now. Im on the same program leave the rain on the snow then try to plow it all away

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I’ve been running around the outside of my house all week doing a snow dance. And it looks like it has worked. Our trip to Marshfield on Saturday for the inlaws Christmas has been cancelled.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

I’ve been running around the outside of my house all week doing a snow dance. And it looks like it has worked. Our trip to Marshfield on Saturday for the inlaws Christmas has been cancelled.

HEY BK!!!! You could really make the FW happy AND show her how much of a muscley armed man you really are and come and shovel for me to. I’ll be on the river if you want to stop down when your done so I can tell you thanks

P.S. I love you too and Blue Fleck also when he chimes in

Don Miller
    Onamia, MN

2 to 3″ on the ground here. I wonder if I should clear it or just sit around in my long johns and wait for the next wave?

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

I’d say we received 6.5″ +/-.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

sit around in my long johns

Come on Don!!

I had sugar plums dancing in my head…now that image!

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

I say at least 6”. About 2’ after the plow went by. That was fun to clean up. At least the trip into work was easy with no cars on the road.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

About 2″ of snow,some drifts, and about 3/8″ thich layer of ice…..and starting to drizzle more of the freezing crap

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Five inches this morning here on the east side of St Paul.

-J.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

3″ in north central SD. Wind is just gearing up. 20mph now, suppose to blow in the upper 30’s later today and tomorrow. Yeeehaaaaaa!!!

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

8+ here in Janesville
    2+ feet at the end of the driveway thanks to the city
    AND IT’S STILL SNOWING!!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

I would say 7-8″ here…. not snowing now…

big G

northstar42
    west central Minnesotsa

6 – 8 inches. Got home from work at 9:00 PM last night. Managed to get to the house then stuck the pickup in the drive trying to back it into the barn. This is suppose to be the first 1/3! Over the river and through the woods to the neighbors for Christmas dinner this afternoon then wait to see if the On Call phone rings.

BK, my drive way is 1/4 mile long. You can even keep the snow you shovel off of it.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

6″ here in Hastings as of this morning…and had a coyote in the front yard last night looking for rabbits when I got back from Garage Logic! He had his head buried under my front steps where the rabbits live and never heard me coming!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Just got done plowing here. In Princeton we got 5″ and it’s snowing real light right now.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Looks like we had 3-4 inches on Puckaway last night and more to come yet and possibly rain.

From Jeff

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.