So ticked right now…

• hnd

i can not for the life of me find my vexilar battery chargers….i had 2 of them and i am drawing a complete blank and have darn near torn the house apart.

deertracker

I keep mine in the soft pack with the vex. If I put it anywhere else I would loose it also. Did you check the dryer? Weird things come and go in there.
    DT

Monstermechanic

Yeah, check the dryer! I found a sock in there once that didn’t have a matching pair!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I have a couple cheapo one’s laying around somewhere, let me know if you want one or two, IIRC new batteries usually come with a cheapo charger. I’ve also used a small Battery tender (R) to charge em too.

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Where are you located? I have one I will not be using anymore due to the move to marcum. I am in the La Crosse area.

Ted

hnd

hey guys i’ll be in touch. my fishing partner has to check his house first.

i very much appreciate the offers and may take you up on it.

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

I have one too, I’m in Eagan.

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

We have 1 draw in the kicten that is full of all our chargers and flashlights and a fishing box set up with all the batteries for everything.

From Jeff

hnd

once again, i appreciate it. i’m in the quad cities but would gladly pay for your time and shipping to ship them if i need them and you are willing.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

I have two, and I am in cedar rapids…if you ever make it this way, you can just have them…

rmartin
    United States

You will find it within 5 minutes of getting a replacement.

pdl
    Bayport/St. Croix/Otsego/Grand Rapids

Your flasher does not actually need a battery if you follow these simple steps:
    -attach colored alligator clips to the unit’s terminal leads
    -clip the RED end to the tail of an eelpout–you do not need a flasher to catch one.
    -clip the BLACK end to one of the pout’s lips, being careful not to actually touch the skin with yours as this could SHORT OUT the whole works.
    -these instructions apply only to small pouts
    (up to 54″ or less).
    WELCOME to the NEW WORLD or LOW TECH ANGLING!!!! and tell
    your kids/grankids to keep the heck out of your ice fishing
    gear.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.