Announcing the 2010 – IDO GTG on Rainy Lake

• gonefishin

James,

Thanks for the response. Sign me up for three, checks will be in the mail shortly. I have my own boat to tie up. This will be great. My family has been doing a camp out each summer and have been considering a house boat for a couple of years. This will provide a great opportunity to meet the folks on IDO and also to pre-scout for family outing.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

If you have a passport do you still need a RBCP?

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

If you have a passport do you still need a RBCP?

Yes

armchairdeity
    Phoenix, AZ, formerly from the NW 'Burbs, Minneapolis, MN, USA

Am I correct in assuming this is full and now has a waiting list 10 miles long?

My wife and I would love the chance to go… if there’s a waiting list, how to get on it?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Am I correct in assuming this is full and now has a waiting list 10 miles long?

My wife and I would love the chance to go… if there’s a waiting list, how to get on it?

I have a waiting list for “full boats” for 18 people that want to travel as a 6 person group. We’re capping this at 54 (9 boats) this time around but we do have two slots for two people to fill at this time. So… two couples on two different boats. If you’d like to nab one of these remaining spots shoot me an email. I’ll get you set up.

arklite881south

Our Rainy Lake Houseboat Excursion is sneaking right up on us!! Getting fired up to see everyone again!! AND put the smackdown on September Walleyes!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

You posting all those pics isn’t making the wait any easier, buddy.

arklite881south

LOL!! Don’t expect them to stop anytime soon Pal.

gonefishin

Hi – I would like to start scouting the area on google and also on my chip.

Can anyone put up a few coordinates for the general vicinity the house boats might be parked?

raapala
    Eau Claire, WI

Just had to get the 100th post!!

No serious, there was some mention of a seminar. Has any thought been given to when that will be if it is still on? We are thinking we would just come into to I. Falls on Wednesday morning but was wondering if that meant we would miss the seminar if it was Tuesday night.

Thx,
    Raap

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

If you are coming to the Houseboat GTG, the seminar was held at the tie-up location. It was held the first night, if I remember correctly. I expect the same this year.

Ron

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

We’ll be doing things a little different this year. The seminar will be held the night before departure so fishing time isn’t wasted when everyone would rather be out in their boats netting fish! This will give us more time to go through detailed information and get everyone on the right track before the houseboats leave the dock the next morning. This should give guys a chance to make adjustments to equipment, bait or provisions in needed BEFORE we depart.

2010 Rainy Lake Get Together Seminar

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’ve started a private member group to help us finish out the planning for the 2010 Rainy Lake Get Together. Find that here >>> http://www.idofishing.com/groups/view.php?gid=54&page=0

Please request access and spread the word to the others in your group to do the same. I’d like to see everyone checking that forum weekly up to our trip so everyone has all the latest info.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.