Prayers Needed NOW

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Yes I noticed that too Sgt. Rock. Theres a really nice spinning reel there that sure caught my eye at a great price too. If Mike Fischer keeps sellings everything at such great prices Mike Smith the owner won’t have to worry about taking inventory when hes well enough to come back to work as everything will be sold.

Thanks, Bill

ps. Knowing Mike Fischer as well as I do [known him for many years] and figuring Mike Smith spent almost a month in the hospital and 3 surgeries I’ll bet Mike will have some great prices on great fishing products for sale to help Mike pay that huge hospital bill. So stop out at Hooked On Fishing and treat yourself to some great products at great prices.

ProV2
    Rochester,Mn

Mike it sure is good to see you are at home and doing better! !
    Hope to see you back at the shop soon, so I can stop in for bait and BS
    You remain in our prayers See ya soon—–V

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Just got off the phone with Mike. Hes feeling alot better but will take time to heal. We talked about some things that happened when he was in the hospital. He said that he really felt in his spirit that he wasn’t going to make it and that this was it. This was right before the 2nd. surgery. I told him I was going to see him after the surgery and that he was going to make it. I told him there was alot of people praying for him. I was allowed to peak in the room long enough for him to see me and for me to see him while they were hooking him back up to alot of tubes after the surgery. He is certain that it was the prayers of alot of people that saved him and so am I. If what Mike felt in his spirit was true, and I feel Mike knows what he felt, then the prayers of many changed the Lords mind as he is still with us. ”Prayer is the key, but faith unlocks the door.” Everyone one of us held the key and it was our faith that opened the door to his still being with us.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I have been asked to not say anything publily but I am going to say this much. This is the slow time for bait shop owners and Mike is still stuggleing health wise and money wise and can’t work for 4-6 weeks. With paying large amounts of labor and small sales just doesn’t match up. If everyone on the site put a couple bucks in an envelope and mailed it to Mike it sure would help. We can all afford that.
    Mike Smith
    Hooked On Fishing
    5510 63 Hwy North
    Rochester, Mn. 55906

Thank You, Bill

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Bill,a few bucks are on the way from the Hale family in NW IA.
    Ryan Hale

predator_2

Wow not many replies on the donation. Thought I would bring this back up to the top.
    Prayers and greenbacks on the way.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.