Photo Gallery

• stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Shoot me if it’s obvious but I didn’t see where we send pics for the photo gallery. Ec……. do they come to you? Anyone?

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Bang,bang,Bang……..go to the lower sections of the forums and look for the word “photo gallery”
    click on it and than click on up load photo.

hope this helps…

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Bobber has it right. Believe it or not, to put a photo in the photo gallery is as easy as attaching a photo to an e-mail. Just click on the “upload photo” link in the gallery and away you go. It’s so simple it’s amazing. And people love looking through all those fish pics. As of this AM we have 400 photos posted with 42,951 page views of those photos!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Bang,bang,Bang……..go to the lower sections of the forums and look for the word “photo gallery”
    click on it and than click on up load photo.

hope this helps…

Thanks Bobber! That helps with the pics…………now to just stop this bleeding …………and you’re smiling! I tell ya……….I gotta be more careful around Bob! What’s the score now………..Bobber 4, Pup 0??? You should be BrianK’s hero!

Thanks for the additional input there James!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Bang Bang

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Hey Kid………hope ya don’t mind us picking on ya?

It’s soooooooooeasy sometimes!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Hey Kid………hope ya don’t mind us picking on ya?

It’s soooooooooeasy sometimes!

Are you kiddin’? I’d wonder what was wrong if you didn’t! In every life, there are those who can laugh………..and those who can be laughed at. In this division, let’s just say………….I learned my place LONG AGO!!!………..and embraced it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.