Greatest rock n roll band

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

How’s that Rat?

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

THE BOSS & The E Street Band! At the Stone Pony in Asbury Park,NJ 1972.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hi Tony!!!

Good to see you back on here again!

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

It’s nice to be back Steve. Thanks.

theodorenugget
    Sugar Land, TX

In the CD player at the moment… Billy McLaughlin, Jeff Beck, Stevie Ray, Paul Baloche and Megadeth. How’s that for a variety??

da-z-man

Quote:

The Beatles are the most over rated band ever. Personally can stand any of thier stuff.

Propostrous statement nominee.

Greatest Band of ALL TIME: The Beatles
    Greatest AMERICAN Band of ALL TIME: Guns N Roses, runner up to the Eagles.
    Greatest Entertainer of all time: Elvis Presley.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Hey, no one said Alice in Chains, The Offspring, or Bush. And not too many female artists mentioned so I’m going to have to shout HOLE! Nirvana and Green Day will always be old favorites of mine, too.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Hey, no one said Alice in Chains, The Offspring, or Bush. And not too many female artists mentioned so I’m going to have to shout HOLE! Nirvana and Green Day will always be old favorites of mine, too.

Bonnie Raitt is one of my favorite female singers, but not sure you’d call her R&R. maybe more R&B??

Al

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Come to think about it they were all very good. Im with the guys that could turn into Beaker Street in Little Rock, any good new band was on Beaker Street. My all time favorites were Jimi Hendrix, Zepplin, Pink Floyd, The Moody Blues, Jethro Tull, Damn, again they were all good weren’t they? I was a regular rock concert goer and seen them all live except the Rolling Stones, the Beatles and Led Zepplin. Live on a friday and saturday night with an OZ. and a bottle of Ripple and it was party down and listen to the vibes.

I seen Janis Joplin in Kansas city at a indoor concert and I mean she blew the doors off the concert hall, She was one talented singer. The best party band for danceing where you couldn’t sit down was Sly and the Family Stone. To lay back and just listen to a song that would take your mind everywhere was Pink Floyd. Where does a guy stop, they were all very good. My mom was a waitress at a dance hall here in town where I was a kid in the early 60’s and she was able to get me in with her. There I seen Jerry lee Lewis, James Brown, James could dance, Chubby Checker, Sam the Sham and the Pharoe’s, Martha and the Vandells, The byrds when they first came out when Eric Clapton was with them, Eric Burton and the Animals. Man they were all good.

mudlizard
    st. marys pt. MN

AC/DC LET THERE BE ROCK

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.