In Depth Angling TB series

• nebrwalleye

Is there a lineup coming on soon? I looked under “TV Times” icon and the dates and times are for last year.

Thanks

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Is there a lineup coming on soon? I looked under “TV Times” icon and the dates and times are for last year.

Thanks

Soon? We’re actually half way through our ice season already. We started earlier than last season with our first episode airing on October 4th.

I updated the TV times. We won’t be airing on Fox Sports Midwest this season. If that’s where you found the show last year… we apologize. Budget cuts forced a cut back in broadcast this season but as always you can find all our episodes here online in the video section of the site. We will be back in your area next season. Our sponsors wanted to play it safe this year with the economy and I honestly can’t blame them given how shaky things looked earlier in the year. Thankfully things are looking better than ever for 2010 and beyond.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Thankfully things are looking better than ever for 2010 and beyond.

Sweet!!!!! I like to hear good news

nebrwalleye

Thanks for the update! And I will view them online, but I really like to record them to DVR and then to a DVD to have and to hold forever and ever. And yes, it was on Fox Sports Midwest I saw the programs last year.

Thanks for the help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.