Auger repair

• MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Does anyone know somplace in the Mpls area I can take my auger to for same day service? There are pieces broken in the recoil, and I need to get it fixed for guide trips upcoming. Thanks.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Thanks Jon!

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Just a thought here!

would’nt be great to have a directory of places such as the one that Jon has listed?
    Motor repairs,ice augers,fishing reels,trolling motors etc……just a list as an example!!!!
    It could be its own forum maybe?

herb
    6ft under

Good idea Bob.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

What we need to do is get those types of places on board to be sponsors of this site and sell them on how much business there is to be had from users on this site. I like telling people about a good business as much as anyone, but if James dedicated a forum to those business, then by golly the site better benefit as well.

herb
    6ft under

Good point there, and if James read this thread, he’s probably considering it already.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Businesses can be added to the Angler’s Directory on the entrance page for a grand total of $0.16 / day. ($5/month) I built that basic set-up with the very intentions you guys have mentioned…. just haven’t had any time since then to promote it or get the word out to potential customers. The idea wasn’t to make a whole pile of money off it as basically just cover the cost of inclusion of each ad (my time to set it up) and provide a pretty cool little service for all the people that visit here… including myself to be honest!

So much to do, so little time!

But I do agree, a nice listing of resources that we all use all the time like good parts sources for outboards, canvas shops, prop repair, etc. would be very valuable and would certainly benefit the businesses dropping those pennies to be included.

To those that have or might mention this little corner of the world to a business, you have my thanks. I can send out flyers and e-mails talking about advertising opporuntities until I’m blue in the face and see a poor return on invested time and energy but a couple recommendations from customrs usually seals the deal.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Well MFO………there you go, stop by these guys and get them to do a business add here on IDA

I think thats a great deal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.