Packers/Vikings………. Who Will Win At Lambeau?

• bigpike

big G – let it go……

big_g
    Isle, MN

not yet…. Your wife is right…. it’s been awhile since I could be excited about my team… You cut HER off ???

big G

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

The folks I talked to in Green Bay were not booing Brett because he was wearing purple but because of his waffling and wanting to come back and prove TT wrong.

I was surprised at the overwhelming sentiment against him despite you all trying to warn me.

ET

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

The folks I talked to in Green Bay were not booing Brett because he was wearing purple but because of his waffling and wanting to come back and prove TT wrong.

ET

R…..I……G……..H…….T…………..

big G

armchairdeity
    Phoenix, AZ, formerly from the NW 'Burbs, Minneapolis, MN, USA

Quote:

…Aikman was questioning how long Favre can continue this level of play. I believe I said he would start to fall apart after week 8…oops, I meant week 10 . I think when his level does start to drop the queens will already have wrapped up a playoff spot.

I know Favre is the most important person in the world, but do we need to see him doing the ole’ farmer’s blow? I could have done without that.

This whole “Farve is irrelevant” mantra coming out of Wisconsin makes me think of the saying “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”

Seriously, every single comment I hear coming out of WI sounds like it came from Farve’s jaded ex-girlfriend.

armchairdeity

Quote:

All you Viking fans ever want to do is talk about your glory day, I mean really- cant you just let yesterday go? Its in the past- cmon all you do is hammer us cheesheads for living in the glory days, now its time for you to stop living in your glory day and just move on. Seems to me your all very hypocritical.

Why, I ask you, do people who can’t take the taste of crow open their mouths in the first place?

Sheesh.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Well ok….some of them were.

Most of the anti-Packer sentiment at the end of the 4 TD performance by Favre, was directed at Thompson.

ET

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Quote:

Quote:

All you Viking fans ever want to do is talk about your glory day, I mean really- cant you just let yesterday go? Its in the past- cmon all you do is hammer us cheesheads for living in the glory days, now its time for you to stop living in your glory day and just move on. Seems to me your all very hypocritical.

Why, I ask you, do people who can’t take the taste of crow open their mouths in the first place?

Sheesh.

I think…that…might have been…sarcasm right there…???

armchairdeity

Quote:

Quote:

Sheesh.

I think…that…might have been…sarcasm right there…???

I think bigpike was being sarcastic, and I _meant_ to be being sarcastic too… hence the winking smilie.

impalapower
    Madison, WI

I was ashamed on how some of the Packer fans acted at the game in regards to Favre. The man who always sits next to me (always quiet) with his wife yelled “go back to Missisippi you Hillbilly!” Other folks giving the finger and yelling profanity.

Here is a man (Favre) who helped make a great team at one time. Couldn’t make up his mind, so Green Bay shut the door on him. He still wanted to play, so why not play for someone else? I’m happy for him and the Vikings, and it seems the season is going real well.

If you are one of the fans from Minnesota who lost their driver’s license sitting in section 106, I mailed it this morning, you should recieve it shortly.

If you have never been to Lambeau, take a drive and go to a game, it is really something to see. Having the F-16’s fly over after the National Anthem is great.

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Went to the 34-0 game in 2007, still was enjoyable despite the outcome.

Here’s a couple pretty hilarious photos from the game this year. Gotta love the Nitchke / Starr photo…

Look at all the purple in the last photo. On the radio, some good Vikings plays sounded like favorable Packer plays with the cheering. That’s one thing you never hear from the announcers is how many Vikings fans travel to Green Bay…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I will be watching for the big let down, until your franchise wins the big one, the purple color your team represents seems pretty fitting to me.

You mean the colors of royalty? Yep, it is fitting. And the old green and gold are the colors of what one might find in a newborn’s diaper.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Favre for MVP? I’d rather see the O-line who has been protecting him all this time. If he’d been sacked as many times this year as say, Rodgers, then maybe a lot of Wisconates here would not be eating crow, but instead crowing about how they said he would be hurt by now.

Viewing 13 posts - 241 through 253 (of 253 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.