Packers/Vikings………. Who Will Win At Lambeau?

• big_g
    Isle, MN

Thought you guys might like to see my costume from last nights festivities

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

I love it G that is the best thing to do to that jersy, that or burn it!

jldii

38 – 26 Vikings win!!

The Packers are lucky it was as close as it was.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

I’m going Pack on this one, mainly for home field. I’m also predicting a low scoring game, over/under can’t go above 35, can it?

Well…..now we all know why I don’t work in Vegas.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Quote:

Your the guy that keep leaving the party and coming back

big_g
    Isle, MN

Yep….

big G

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Great game for us. Too bad we had to let GB back into it. Robison, fall down!!!!!

Thanks for the smack talk all!!

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

216 posts on this thread! We love Brett Favre!!!

We need a new youtube video now!

Tyee
    Greater St Michael Area

Shame on the classless Green Bay Packer fans for booing Brett back…..He gave them 16 good years. They should be booing the GM and Sherman. I have a Packer bud who called me and was just SICK in what he witnessed at the start of the game.

Glad Bret won that game.

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

Quote:

The real question is…How many of those GB guys are still going to be experts tomorrow?

I didn’t realize that my team loseing meant I didn’t know anything about football? Your statement made no sense because that would mean you know something because your team won. This Packer’s fan will still be here to talk football. Bring it on! You might have to come down to my remedial level though.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Finally back to a computer. Great game, great atmosphere. I knew we were in for something special when the first airplane banner circling the stadium said “Stay Retired 4 Good”

Thought it was the Wicked witch of the East!

Sorry to all my Viking friends but you can’t beat Lambeau for atmosphere. No way, no how.

The game was much like this thread, many pointed barbs and jabs going back and forth throughout the crowd but never got ugly. Was always fun! Very classy fans around us. Serious, but classy. On one occassion the guy in front was giving the refs the double gun salute and pouring out a few efenheimers, when I yelled, “ear muffs”. He turned right around and apologized to my daughter and then me.

He and his friends were high fiving Lindsay (she is a Pack fan and had all the green and gold gear on) when the Packers did well and was always telling her, we like you better than your dad!!

Good stuff!

Harvin was the difference. Statistically, teams were very equal but GB’s special teams could not contain Percy and he gave us great field position all day.

Might be the Vikes year!!!

Pics, when I get home.

ET

bigpike

We bood the ugly color he was wearing on his back not the man and what he did for us when he played for us. If that is classless well then you have your opinion and I have mine. Like I posted earlier- the Vikings should win the game with all the players they signed in free agency. Favre,the hillblly on the D-line, Winfield etc. etc. Thats the problem I have with Packer management and what the difference is between these two teams. One is willing to spend money and the other is building throught the draft- only they dont draft good enough to compete with the best. Congradulations to the Vikings and there fans . Your team is the better team . I will be watching for the big let down, until your franchise wins the big one, the purple color your team represents seems pretty fitting to me.

bigpike

Also I would of come on a little earlier but I work for a living and I have to wait for my lunch break to chit chat with you boys. I will continue to bring you my football expertise even if my team turns into the Lions

fishntrap

Have all the cheeseheads forgot the late 60’s when the godlike vince lombardi bailed on the them and not only went to the redskins, but started ripping off their uniform design as well? the redskins with the circled r on the helmut. it’s professional sports and a job to them, have any of you taken a new job when you got fired from your old one? you had first pick, and you let him go. boo hoo

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

7-1 feels pretty darn good this fine Monday morning.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Time for some lion and bear meat, the hunt is on!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Dave… lets not move on so quickly Lets SAVOR this a while, besides there are a few cheesedicks that have to eat some of this…. I don’t see that they have all reported yet…..

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors fishntrap!!!

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Packer fan here . Sorry, I don’t waste my time on the internet over the weekend. I save that for when I get to work (or working on the weekend…). Anyway, looks like I am eating crow today. Congrats to the Queens. I know all the gushing is for Favre, who played a perfect game, but the MVP yesterday was Harvin. The offense doesn’t have much pressure when you have great field position all game. Plus anytime the Pack would get any momentum Harvin would rip off one of those nice returns.

BigPike, take a look again at what TT has brought in over the last couple years (woodson for one). Remember that the hillbilly was damaged goods and the Queens have always shown they are willing to take chances on questionable players (Moss, Allen, Favre, Harvin) which usually works out for them.

Aikman was questioning how long Favre can continue this level of play. I believe I said he would start to fall apart after week 8…oops, I meant week 10 . I think when his level does start to drop the queens will already have wrapped up a playoff spot.

I know Favre is the most important person in the world, but do we need to see him doing the ole’ farmer’s blow? I could have done without that.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

total domination by the Purple. it was tough seeing the Pack get their handed to them. thought the Pack would have brought their A game. we have no O -line and that’s the big difference..

Favre stats in the two games. over 500 yds in the air, 5 td’s, no INT’s and no sacks.
    guess GB didn’t need him anymore.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I agree completly with your assessment. Harvin was a stud yesterday and in reality won that game for us. Not sure how durable the little guy will be, but he sure is fun to watch right now.

Did you watch the world series last night? Arod was also caught doing the farmers blow. Two in one day was enough for me also.

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Quote:

Quote:

Dave… lets not move on so quickly Lets SAVOR this a while, besides there are a few cheesedicks that have to eat some of this…. I don’t see that they have all reported yet…..

Can I have some ketchup with that at least… See new thread for kissing from me…

Congrats once again by the way…

big_g
    Isle, MN

big G

i_da_woman
    Wisconsin

I watched Silence of the Lamb’s (i.e. Lambeaus) yesterday afternoon and I must say that it appears the bleating has finally been silenced, while the bleeding continues!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

I’m here for my medicine! Thank you sir..may I have another! My wife said it best, we have to enjoy this one, we have suxed for such a long time, she a Queens fan. Goes with out saying, see didn’t get any last night.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Saved you a wing and the neck chomps…

big G

bigpike

All you Viking fans ever want to do is talk about your glory day, I mean really- cant you just let yesterday go? Its in the past- cmon all you do is hammer us cheesheads for living in the glory days, now its time for you to stop living in your glory day and just move on. Seems to me your all very hypocritical.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Brent for MVP chant sould be starting here any day. He’s the greatest QB ever! come on guys where’s the love?

bigpike

I would love to see Brett win another MVP- my vote is in It would just be icing on the cake for what a great player he is – whats say you?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

All you Viking fans ever want to do is talk about your glory day, I mean really- cant you just let yesterday go? Its in the past- cmon all you do is hammer us cheesheads for living in the glory days, now its time for you to stop living in your glory day and just move on. Seems to me your all very hypocritical.

Yeah, you wish it was that easy

big G

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 253 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.