Packers/Vikings………. Who Will Win At Lambeau?

• walleyefever
    Fairmont Mn

Quote:

Had to repost after stepping back into reality.

Packers 77
    Queens 10-in garbage time.

I really want some of what you are on

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

Quote:

Ryan Grant:
    Wk Date Opp Att Yds TD Fum Pts
    1 09/13/09 CHI 16 61 1 0 6
    2 09/20/09 CIN 14 46 1 1 6
    3 09/27/09 @STL 26 99 0 0 0
    4 10/05/09 @MIN 11 51 0 0 0
    5 BYE – – – – – –
    6 10/18/09 DET 24 90 0 0 0
    7 10/25/09 @CLE 27 148 1 0 14

Adrian Peterson:
    Wk Date Opp AttYds TD Fum Pts
    1 09/13/09 @CLE 25 180 3 0 30
    2 09/20/09 @DET 15 92 1 1 6
    3 09/27/09 SF 19 85 0 0 0
    4 10/05/09 GB 25 55 1 1 6
    5 10/11/09 @STL 15 69 2 0 12
    6 10/18/09 BAL 22 143 0 0 8
    7 10/25/09 @PIT 18 69 1 0 6

I dunno…looks like fuzzy Lambeau math to me.

The fuzzy math tells me Ryan Grant has a 4.19 yds/carry and AP has a 4.98 yds/carry. Yeah I see your point, not.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

we had our best OL out and our safety out during the first tilt. If I were a Vikes fan I would be very scared of a healthy Packer team..especially at home
    even with a less than 100% defense we held AP to 2.2 ypc,
    Take that int away and it’s a whole different ballgame

jldii

Steve-o,

I understand you’re a Packer fan and all, but I doubt you can honestly say that your defense is that much better than the Vikings defense. Look at the offenses your team has faced. The only 2 good offenses you guys have played, the Vikings and the Bengals, you lost to. Plus, the Bengals offense is just now getting on a roll and climbing in the standings, and the Vikings are just starting to hit our stride. The Bears, Browns, Lions, and Rams are all at or below 20th in the league rankings.

Needless to say, this weeks game will be your defense’s toughest challenge of the season by far.

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

Quote:

Passing week 4

Rogers = 2 TD’s 1 INT
    Favre = 3 TD’s 0 INT

Score before Vikings went into “prevent” = 28-14….. if the Vikings have a weakness (have for years) it is playing to the level and maybe below the opponent the last quarter I cringe when I have to watch Brett watch it too… He is and always will be a warrior

big G

Awww heck we might as well get it started then BRENT FOR MVP!!!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Jack
    no doubt our schedule is going to get tougher. the Bengals are a doggone good team. they were when we played them.
    we have played very similar teams aside from Pittsburgh..
    I believe the Bengals beat the world champs, did they not? Ravens aren’t as good as advertised and no way in H E double hockey sticks the Vikes should have won that game.
    I stand by my statement that the Pack D takes a back seat to NO team.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

we had our best OL out and our safety out during the first tilt. If I were a Vikes fan I would be very scared of a healthy Packer team..especially at home
    even with a less than 100% defense we held AP to 2.2 ypc,
    Take that int away and it’s a whole different ballgame

As long as your taking plays away… how about the no whistle, 2 guys stand up of AP and strip and TD by the fudgies ??? Take that away… what do you get…. a box of chocolates ???

big G

musky… if he wins it all, maybe SB MVP….

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I know. It’s a woulda, shoulda, coulda type deal..

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

[quote

musky… if he wins it all, maybe SB MVP….

Well we know that’s not gonna happen then because that would mean the Vikes would have to make the playoffs first.

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

JLD don’t they have to give a 6-1 team a high power ranking? The real question is should they be 6-1 and if lightning hadn’t struck at least twice this year they would be 4-3 and probably 17-20th on the power rankings. I have not seen the Vikes dominate anybody this year as a matter of fact they have been outplayed the majority of the time this year.

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Favre is awesome!

VIKES = 83 packers = 17 – ’nuff said

now please pass the grape juice

big_g
    Isle, MN

Here you go coot Chug with me

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

this is Brent after Sunday’s game. Or wait. It could have been after the 3rd or 4th time he retired..

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’m impressed how much about the Vikings the bleeding green and gold fans seem to know, and it sounds like its from firsthand experience (ie, they’re watching the Vikes).

Glad to have you closet purple fans on board (Muskyman and SteveO) now that Favre’s moved over to the dark side.

Where’s Kooty? I kinda miss him. Perhaps I was too critical of his youtube videos.

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

bigpike

In reality if you step back and look how these teams are built the Vikings should win Sunday and have a deep playoff run. They signed key free agents/trades in Jared Allen, Hutchinson, Favre, Winfield and Berrian. The Packers have chosen to build through the draft and it shows. Ted has made enough good picks to for them to compete but he has not drafted well enough to say “I can build a team through the draft and compete every year” So even if the Packers win Sunday I would excpect the Vikings to have an overall better season or I would guess there will be some wholesale changes in Viking land. And in reality if Ted dosent start to budge from his build within mentatlity like the Vikings have we will be looking up at the Vikings more than they will be looking up at us. Packer fans will get sick of 1 playoff run every 4 years real quick. Ron Wolf was smart enough to figure that out- when will TT?

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

This isn’t my photoshop work, but I thought the Purple fans would like to see it.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

this is Brent after Sunday’s game. Or wait. It could have been after the 3rd or 4th time he retired..

I do believe that shot was when he was a Packer and found out he wasn’t going to be a Viking….. Shows you where his heart is, doesn’t it …..

big G

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

c’mon bigpike
    you leavin’ me to as the lone green and gold kool aid guy??
    I scored tix to the game and am looking forward to it. i watched nearly every game Farvruhh has played. Lambeau will be set on it’s ear this Sunday. once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Vikes are going nowhere unless their D starts to play better and dominates some people. maybe it will start Sunday?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m still here. Just enjoying the ribbing.

I do have one question. Who stole Bigpike’s password. We know he can’t be giving sideways compliments, can he??

big_g
    Isle, MN

I know, I about fell off my chair last night and spilled my Kool-Aid, when he said he had to agree with me… Who is this imposter ???

big G

chomps
    Sioux City IA

what are we all going to talk about after the queens move? Maybe hockey!

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Vikes 21
    PAckers 24

Lose in the last 3 minutes of play after we attempt the dreaded “prevent” defense.

Another poorly coached game for the Vikes.

Dog

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

what are we all going to talk about after the queens move? Maybe hockey!

Maybe Iowas Pro teams

big G

roscoe
    So St Paul

I REPEAT….. NASCAR AT TALLADEGA

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Whoa…step away from the site for a day or two and look what happens…

Kooty…how about this one…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAE_Xup_OY&feature=related

Tuck…the receiving cores are even???…really???…step away from the pipe… All in all though..Vikes…on paper…look to have the edge… WAIT…except with heart… Man…do we need an O-line!!!

Pack…win…last second…(this is a prayer by the way)

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

That’s Ted, but I’m a bit partial to this one.

Brett in Mn

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 253 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.