Packers/Vikings………. Who Will Win At Lambeau?

• impalapower
    Madison, WI

Even though I’m a Packer Fan, I don’t mind Brett Favre and the Vikings winning. I still like Favre and I hope the Vikings have a good season. Sorry Ted Thompson, I still don’t like you.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Who Will Win At Lambeau

The owners??

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

I voted for Brent’s Vikings the Pack.

wkw

I voted Vikes, even tho they dribbled down their leg Sunday.
    Couple of turnovers cost them the game.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I’m going Pack on this one, mainly for home field. I’m also predicting a low scoring game, over/under can’t go above 35, can it?

And by the way….who’s Brent???

chomps
    Sioux City IA

pack by 6

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Same answer as its been for the last 16 years, the team with Favre on the roster!!!

ET

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

The team that scores the most.

james_walleye
    rochester, mn

over/under is 46.5. i’ll take the vikings 31-24.

shawnil

Packers barely beat our Chi-town teddy Bears …should be a good game but I think Vikings end up on top.

Shawn

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

I do believe the Vikings have, on paper, the stronger team. Hard to account for idiot coaching but it isn’t like Green Bay is exempt from that either. I hope and pray the Packers lose every game they play as long as it takes for them to get rid of TT and McFlurry, Murphy too if required. Love the Packers, HATE the management.

Vikings 34 Packers 21. Let’s face it two very untimely miscues were extremely costly to the Vikes and had they played their normal game they’d have beat the Steelers by 10 or more. If, and this is a big one I know, the Vikes play a solid game of clean ball and (gets even more hard here) Chilly calls a perfect game plan, the Packers will look like the Browns did.

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Vikings will likely be without their best CB and the Packers will be playing at home. I see the Packers winning a close game. For those who hate TT you have you head in the sand. He took over a team that had been horribly managed for years and in short time has the Packers back in great financial shape with a team that is highly competative as the youngest team in the NFL. That is very difficult to get the team competative, young, and cheap. That means we are in great shape going forward and it is largely due to his decision making and not listening to fans who make a lot of noise and call him an idiot. The Packers would not be any better this year with Favre than they are with Rodgers. However, in two years or less they would be in horrible shape when Favre retires or is forced to quit and Rodgers would have moved on to play somewhere else and we would be where the vikings will be in a year or two. He will handcuff them at the end of the season like he did to us for so many years. I will enjoy watching him cause them to make poor draft choices and frustrate the viking fans while he tries to decide which tv to buy at Sears.

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

My head is in the sand? I disagree. The previously horribly mismanaged Packers had two Super Bowl appearances my friend. TT’s record in the NFL is what? Continuously having the youngest team in the league. They give no awards for that! They also give no awards for being grossly under the salary cap. I’m not sure I’d call 6-10 highly competitive, lol. Matter of fact I bet this year will be a losing season as well. I do not care that Favre is not with the Packers, that topic has been rehashed beyond insanity.

TT is a moron for fielding the youngest team for the 4th year in a row. History has proven time and again the youngest team does not win championships. This has nothing to do with Farve vs TT. I know what Favre’s legacy will be 20 years from now while people are going “Ted who?”

roscoe
    So St Paul

NASCAR AT TALLADEGA

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Quote:

Quote:

Who Will Win At Lambeau

The owners??

I’ll add the scalpers and Ticket brokers!

I think the Pack wins this pretty easily we’re due for real off game.

Hate to say it but…37-23 Pack.

sink-her
    Kasson MN

Quote:

NASCAR AT TALLADEGA

only 4 to go then what will we do

jldii

Vikings and Favre come out hot and handle GB this week…….27-21, with GB getting a TD in garbage time to make it close. (Then Brett will cry during the post game interveiw)

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

forecast at lambeau is low forties and rain/snow. dome teams do not fare well in that type of atmosphere. Packers are mudders. Pack 30-27.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

If the weather is like that is should be a defensive battle, and since the Packers have a top 5 D and the Queens are barely in the top 20, sounds like a Packer win 24-17.

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Pack 49
    Queens 3-in garbage time.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Green Bay stays awake and plays like they should, 27-24 GB.

Home field, cold, revenge and crowd support, plus I think they’ll stop Peterson and that will do the queens in…maybe..:)

Either way ought to be a good game.

Al

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

If the weather is like that is should be a defensive battle, and since the Packers have a top 5 D and the Queens are barely in the top 20, sounds like a Packer win 24-17.

Wishful thinking on the fudgepackers D… that or just plain misinformed….

Vikings D = 3 Fudgepackers = 15

big G

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Wishful thinking on the fudgepackers D… that or just plain misinformed….

big G

Hard to believe it is possible, but it turns out you are misinformed Mr. G. Go take a look. Some teams get hyped for having a great D, others actually do. Stats don’t lie.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Looks like I posted prior to you changing your post. What a shocker. Mr. G lives in fantasy land. Maybe you should go look at actual stats.

Real NFL stats

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

forecast at lambeau is low forties and rain/snow. dome teams do not fare well in that type of atmosphere. Packers are mudders. Pack 30-27.

Does that mean “Brent” never played in that environment and doesn’t know how to win in the cold?

chomps
    Sioux City IA

don’t mind G he usually speaks from both sides of his mouth, I’ve learned in these debates not to read what he types, just some time I’d never get back!

MIKGILLIE
    Owatonna,MN.

I think Brett will get sentamental on us in his old hone field PACK BY 3

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sort it anyway you like to put the fudgepackers ahead….
    More Real NLF stats

big G

Chomps, chomp this I really care what you spew….

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Oh, I didn’t know having the most sacks was the most important stat. In that case Congrats! How long did it take you to find something the Queens are better at? Just to help, their run defense is a little better, not by much, but it is better.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

2007 NFC Championship game. Brent couldn’t hang onto the ball in Pittsburgh and it’s going to be a good bit colder here.
    Let’s see how he does in Chicago on 12/28..

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 253 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.