Shore fishing ideas for pools 8-10

• cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

I teach pre-school to children who have behavior problems (ADD/ADHD and all the other assorted conditions). So it is very trying and nerve racking. And so yes, be the time the evening comes and I get time to play out here, spelling and typing just go right out the window.

cherilovell

66 days left

cherilovell

57 days until vacation

cherilovell

53 days left til fishing on the Mississippi – pool 8 thur 10 – here I come.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Hey Carpgirl,

Go to your map find the road hwy 35 where that intersects with the road to Lansing Ia. There are 3 or 4 bridges on this road (I forget the road’s number). There is excellent access to deep water below each bridge. The fishing is so good I usually take my boat to areas I could fish from shore. You can find yourself a good used boat for a couple hundred bucks. If you fish a couple times a year it is totally worth it.

cherilovell

I’m going fishing
    On the Mississippi
    In 48 days

cherilovell

45days left
    Anyone know if there is any cheap boat rental between pools 8-10? Any one doing any shore fishing in these areas? How are they floats producing?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

There is a place in Prairie du Chien called Willie and Nellie’s on West Black hawk Ave. They rent boats and pontoons. They will point you in the right direction for fish…

cherilovell

39 days til vacation

cherilovell

Well, there are only 26 days til vacation. Plans have changed. We will no longer be staying in Ferryville this year. It is up to Onalaska. They could get us for the whole 6 days unlike the other place. So the question is this. What are my possiblites of shore fishing in that area? I am thinking float fishing for most the days but would like to check out other ideas too. Thanks for any help.

cherilovell

14 days left til fishing the Miss

cherilovell

I will be on my way to the Mississippi at noon tomorrow!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.