Justin Schneider and “Anglers Advantage Insurance”

• marty_hahn
    New Prague,MN

I VERY recently converted my watercraft insurance over to Justin’s agency. Justin offers a very unique insurance called “Anglers Advantage”. This insurance is geared toward tournament anglers, fishing guides and others who garner income on the water.

Before I go any further let me say that I have been a boat owner for almost three decades and had not had a claim until this incident.

On October 7th, while motoring in the very deep water(25′) off of PNP in Lake Pepin I came into contact with a submerged object that made hamburger out of my lower unit. My coverage had officially went into effect with Justin on
    October 3rd. Now talk about a hard phone call to make.

I will not give all details as to shorten this post. I will however say that this process went very smoothly and quickly. I was back on the water in no time with no questions asked. I would highly recommend Justin and his service as he made this painful experience not so painful. Thanks again Justin.

Marty Hahn

Nothing personal Justin but I hope I don’t talk to you again for a while.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Nothing personal Justin but I hope I don’t talk to you again for a while.

Since he’s my guy…maybe I shouldn’t be laughing!

piperguy1979

I troll point no point quite a bit, just wondering what you hit. Makes me neverous.

arklite881south

Probably one of those big cats BK is always jerking on!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That was my thought too at first Chris.

But then there’s “Peppi” the Lake Pepin sea monster. Marty, you should have checked your lower end for evidence. $10,000. for a photo or other evidence of Peppi paid for by the Chamber of Commerce down there.

fireline
    Rochester

Justin,what if you’re just a plan fisherman . Can you get insurance ?

Quote:

Justin,what if you’re just a plan fisherman . Can you get insurance ?

Absolutely!

Angler’s Advantage Insurance policies are designed for the fishing enthusiast in mind. They offer specialized coverages for guides, tournament anglers, professional fisherman, but can also be utilized for the everyday angler.

I find our products to be very competitive, and our claims process to be reputable as well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.