Twins/Vikings

• DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

While I was goofing off yesterday, the wife scored some Twins tickets. So I took tomorrow off, will be ultra festive for the Vikings/Pack tonight and start early tomorrow.

Will anyone else be at the big inflatable tomorrow????

wurste
    Mankato, Minnesota

I bought Twins tickets about 40 minutes after the game got done yesterday! Me and 3 other buddy’s are going. One of them gets to go to the Vikes game tonight too. Man the dome is gonna be rockin’ these next two days! Go Minnesota!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

My son was sitting in his deer stand in Pine City squirrel hunting with his phone stuck to his ear trying to score tickets while his brother Nick was online trying to do the same. On the way home Ben had a phone stuck to EACH ear trying to get through. He was on the line all the way home!! Nick scored tickets online…in the Boonies…but hey! They are going!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

fyi that they held seats for season ticket holders until noon today. There might be really good seats available now!

Eric

jldii

I’m sitting in Lansing Michigan right now. Was in Jackson earlier today. Been wearing a Twins shirt all day, and they ain’t showing me much love over here!!

GO TWINKIES!!!

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

Jack, I think you should drop a ‘load’ in Detroit!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.