Vikings/Packers

• b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Quote:

What is ironic. #4’s jersey sales are higher than anyone else since Sept 1. What is even more surprising, they are still selling lots of Packer and Jets #4s.

Who is 2nd? That might tell ya something about jersey buyers.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hatred may be a bit strong. Loathe, despise, abominate, dislike, detest…. Or you just want to see him get his head banged on the head board. I’m not hear to judge the lifestyle you choose over in packer land. However, like the military, maybe don’t ask, don’t tell is the best policy for you folks.

Remember in 2007 he was god and creator of the universe, now he has descended to hell. He is at the wheel driving an attempt to make hell freeze over…you know, the Vikes win a super bowl.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

So let me get this straight Buzz! If you had an ex-wife, obviously one that you thought walked on water and could do no wrong, who could turn an otherwise ordinary person into a star between the sheets, etc, …… If you kicked this ex-wife to the curb because you found a younger, blonder (obviously) new wife, who didn’t know any better, then you’d be upset with the ex-wife if she decided to keep “playing” with someone you didn’t like???

Just so I have this straight!

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Cougar,
    Is that what I typed? I think I need a new keyboard.

The analogy I was trying to make was, if my ex-wife (thats if I had an ex-wife) over a 3 – 4 year period, kept telling me that she really wasn’t sure if she wanted to stay married. And I finally got tired of the indecisiveness and we went our separate ways. Then, out of spite, she starts banging someone I not only don’t like. But the one person she knows that I despise.

I could only hope the headboard is really hard.

In all seriousness, I hope everyone realizes that I don’t actually wish an injury on the Mississippi Hicky. I do hope he plays terrible every time he steps on the field for the queens though.

whittsend

Quote:

if my ex-wife (thats if I had an ex-wife) over a 3 – 4 year period

WOW… I hope MY wife never has a 3-4 year period. I though 3-4 days was enough!!!

Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

But your analogy only tells part of the story. You didn’t just go your seperate ways. This was your ‘wife’ of 16-17 years, who played in the cold, on the frozen tundra, in the rain, wind. You had good times and bad! She put up with your cheesehead hats, orange camo jackets, even the black socks you wore with shorts and a #4 green and gold jersey over ‘your’ beer belly!!

Who would blame her for her undecisiveness after all those years?? Then during her time of need you went out and married a new younger version you hoped would turn out like her and sold her to slavery in NY and prevented her from returning to the Midwest for a year!

Damn you GB Packers!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

This is great stuff boys!!! Gonna be a long weekend waiting for Mon night!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

in all fairness bzzz, I read your post and understood exactly what you were saying, I guess others like to read between the lines and put words into your mouth. Let’s try this, maybe type a bit slower, it’s hard for those in purple to keep up with you.

buck-slayer

Quote:

even the black socks you wore with shorts and a #4 green and gold jersey over ‘your’ beer belly!!

So you saw BZZSAW last Sunday

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Pete:

I know BZZSW and am just giving him a hard time!! But I do think his analogy needs work! I’m just trying to be funny here.

I know many Packer fans with beer bellies and who wear black socks with shorts!

ET

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

News flash – Farve retires after Monday night game too embarassed to play in Green Bay on Nov. 1st!

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Quote:

I’ll bet a Purpleedescent Tail Dancer the Vikes take this one. Anyone what some of this action

So many confident Packer fans and yet still no takers on my Rapala bet

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Can’t wait! Smoker full of ribs and some cold beer!

jldii

Quote:

Quote:

I’ll bet a Purpleedescent Tail Dancer the Vikes take this one. Anyone what some of this action

Joe,

Nobodies taking you up on that bet because Purpledescent Taildancers DO NOT catch fish. People shouldn’t even try them on Mille Lacs because they would just be wasting their time doing so.

Make the bet a #12 Husky Jerk in Bleeding Firetiger and everyone who trolls the pond will take up that bet.

whittsend

The problem is, you made the lure purple. Not really a fair prize. Sort of like you saying “OK Packer fans, if I win (being a Viking fan), you give me a new 6’9″ St Croix Legend Xtreme. If you win, then I will give you this nice new burlap bag full of gopher vomit.”

Just not a fair bet!

Just kidding. The real reason (as was stated previously) is that those purpledecent color just plain don’t catch fish.

complex12
    Madison Wi

Quote:

Can’t wait! Smoker full of ribs and some cold beer!

How you gonna keep that beer cold in the smoker?

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

I know this is not the post about college but Bucky 31, Rodents 28…….A prelude of things to come?????

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Joe,

Nobodies taking you up on that bet because Purpledescent Taildancers DO NOT catch fish. People shouldn’t even try them on Mille Lacs because they would just be wasting their time doing so.

Make the bet a #12 Husky Jerk in Bleeding Firetiger and everyone who trolls the pond will take up that bet.

Ok…Ok…how about any color then?? Are there any proud Packer fans out there willing to stand up for there team??
    I’ll personally go out and buy you any color Rapala you desire IF the Packers win.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Kooty,

Let me put it this way. If you had an ex-wife that decided to hook up with the person you disliked the most in this world, would you want to see her have a good time in the sack with him? Or would you want to see her smack her head on the headboard so hard it knocked her into the middle next week? Still confused?

See, there is your problem. Packer fans can’t differentiate between sex and football.

Sad really…

(doh! I see I was a little late in delivering the punch line. A couple people already delivered).

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Wow… Doesn’t anyone know the difference between a beer belly and table muscle? I may be a little heavy on the table muscle but there are days when I know the difference between sex and football.

Joe,
    It doesn’t look like anyone has taken you up on your bet yet? I’ll take the bet if you’ll give the 3 points (current line).

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Hey Joe..

Am I to take your non-response as meaning you don’t want to give me 3 points on your rapala bet? I think the line has risen to 4.5 points now. But I will stand by the 3 point offer. Reply to the post by game time and I will still take the bet.

PS. When the Pack is favored in Lambeau, I will give you the points in the rematch.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

As its gametime Buzz, I’ll take your bet. Two games 1 lure!!!

ET

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

0 7

Nice play by Chill’a giving us 15 free yards. I don’t know what he said, but let’em play. Plus, we could have taken more time off the clock before scoring.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

7 7

Someone want to play the pass?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

7 14

Assist to Aaron Rogers.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

14 14

Thief…

ok I am done

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Quote:

14 14

Thief…

ok I am done

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Great game so far!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The Vikes force 4th and goal for the Pack! Loving every minute of this game!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

In-com-plete PASS!

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.