Prayer Request for Mike Smith OF Hooked On Fishing

• lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Get well soon Mike. We’re all pulling for you.

Gator Hunter

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hope you get well soon Mike. I just talked with him the other day about joining walleye searchers. He was very helpful.

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Heal quickly Mike! Hoping all goes well.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I never met Mike, but if he’s going to take Jake fishing…he’s got to be a good (and daring) guy. Get well soon!

newt
    Pillager, MN

Get well soon Mike!!

danwi
    westby wi

I dont know you mike but you are in my prayers.Get well soon

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

CUT AND PASTED FROM ROCHESTER AREA LAKES FORUM

Reged: 06/19/01

Loc: Rochester, MN

Re: everyones favorite bait shop man….

#82344 – 01/08/04 10:19 AM Edit Reply Quote

I hope Mike did not have the same surgeon I had when my appendix was taken out. I “think” the surgeon must have dropped a cigar butt, or something like that, in my incision – I ended up with an infection that I will forever remember. With the new no smoking rules at the hospitals this should not happen anymore

Mike will be on many antibodies so he should not have this problem. Get well soon.

Dave Gulczinski

Post Extras:

Bill Cadwell

Reged: 12/12/01

Loc: Rochester, Minnesota

Re: everyones favorite bait shop man….

#82417 – 01/08/04 08:49 PM Edit Reply Quote

No cig butts Dave cause if there was Mike could just reach in there and pull it out as they didn’t close him up. They are leaving the wound open to watch for infections better and keep it cleaner so thats why he will be out af work for a good month. Too much bacteria around bait. His biggest complaint is he can’t go ice fishing. Think that hurts him more than the pain of the wound does. Hate to see him suffer like that [can’t fish]. Seriously Mike is an ice fishing fanatic, he loves ice fishing every chance he gets. Was up to see him like tonight after work and hes very tired. They discounted alot of tubes today but he still has some IVs left in him. He had alot of poison in him but the Lord is answering prayer as he doesn’t seem to be having the problems with his heart racing like crazy like it was anymore. Thanks, Bill

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Thanks for the update Bill!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Mike is still in the hospital and has been having a rough go with it. There must be alot of poison in him still for it to be giving the kind of problems he has been having. I would like to ask everyone to please keep Mike in your prayers daily. He definately needs that. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.