THE PACKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FallingRock

WE WIN!!!!! Well one more week of Football,It was a good game.

RipnLips1
    Roberts,Wi

Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!! Thats for 3 Super Bowl wins,eat your heart out MUD DUCKS!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

It’s about time.
    Thanks Falling Rock!
    We get one more game which is two more than the Vikes got.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

It is about time you boys came out of the closet. I didn’t think there was a Packer fan left. Most people cheer their team on before they win.

Gator Hunter

Bird
    River Falls, WI

Its a great day in Packerland

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Its a great day in Packerland

For some………………

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

As much as it pains me, I actually want the pack to go all the way this year. I guess I’m still sore at the vikes. I also hope Favre retires after this championship.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

So close…………….so close and yet ………………… SO FARVE!!!!

Did y’all see that pumpkin he tossed in OT??? I don’t want to hear “boo” about Daunte for the rest of the off season!

I guess the only way Brett could prevent going back on his word was to pitch the game and reserve his spot for next year!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

People are going to try and crucify Favre but the game was lost when the Packers coaches wussed out and opted to punt instead of going for the 1st down on 4th and 1. Green was only averaging 6 yards a carry or so at the time and the Philly defense was struggling to control the running game of the Pack. With the subsequent punt resulting in a touch back that punt resulted in a 20 difference in field position.

birdhunter88
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

What a disappointing weekend in football………

Carolina over Tenn…. big deal, who cares

Philly over Green Bay… disappointing!

New England over St. Louis… Wow what a game, Probably one of the best games in years.

Indy over Kansas City… I’m crushed, but still a very good game.

I was truely looking forward to a Chiefs Superbowl

Oh Well Next Year.

I see a Super Bowl with Indy winning

newt
    Pillager, MN

If the Pack kicked a field goal instead of going for the TD (and not making it) the out come could have been different. Didn’t they learn anything from the Vikings lose to Arizona??

Bird
    River Falls, WI

I would of went for the 3 points at the end of the 2nd quarter “Monday morning quarterbacks”!!!!! The game was a little numbing, as stillakid put it, they owned the game and still found a way to lose, to not go for it on 4th and 1, allow a 26 yard play in prevent , and the Pack lives and dies with Favre. Disappointing, but still a good year….lots of young talent for next year. Open water will be here soon.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Tennessee should have won that game. I think it was with New England and Yep
    someone cares. At least they didn’t give away the game like the pack!!
    Steve

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Quote:

I see a Indy/New England Super Bowl with Indy winning

This would be quite interesting. I bet some Eagles or Panther fans would have something to say about this!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Maybe the AFC Bowl !!

birdhunter88
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Was wondering if anyone was going to catch that….

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I gotta say I think punting the ball on fourth down was the right call for the Pack. Their defense was playing well all night and Philly hadn’t shown anything. The defense was doing fine until the 4th and 26 fiasco. I don’t understand why they didn’t bring the house on that play.
    All in all I thought it was a hell of a game.
    I Can’t say I’m disapointed in the outcome either. Next year will be the year of the Vikings.

Gator Hunter

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Final Score!

rmartin
    United States

Looks to me like the Pack pulled a Vikings!

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Yep, only because of the Vikes, they got a chance to pull it in the play offs!
    Geronimo

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Sherman must have been on the cell phone with Mike Tice when he decided NOT to kick the field goal from the 1??? What’s with the egos on these guys??

rmartin
    United States

I guess I am more PO’d at not going on 4th and 1 on the 40 yard line in the 4th quarter. I am equally upset with not blitzing at least one player on 4th and 26, you know the play. If they make either one of those plays, it is game over.

If the Pack makes the 4th and 1 at the goalline, they put Philly in a BIG hole. Missing it leaves Philly pinned well back with the chance to get good field position and maybe a safety. If they kick the field goal, then they have to kickoff and who knows what happens after that. I thought it was a good gamble and the hole was there.

It never should have got to the lame pass by Favre.

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

James is right , 4 and 1 to win the game you gotta go.This is not a game for wimps. I could not believe they wimped out.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.