Donations for Madd – Thank you to ALL of you

• atersinar

Congrats Justin on winning the rod!
    And a huge thank you to Kyle (mrwalleye) for setting this up for our family. I don’t know how to even begin to express our gratitude for doing this for our family, whom you have never even met. You are an amazing person! I hope that someday you can meet our family!
    Thank you to all of you who participated in the raffle and donated for our little girl. You are a wonderful group of people!
    Please feel free to register yourself and visit Maddeson’s carepage at: http://www.carepages.com/carepages/MaddesonsFight

Thank you so much! My meager words above do not begin to express how we feel and how you have touched a Mother’s heart and soul!! God bless all of you!

The Tersinars

KTERSINAR
    marion IA

Here is a picture of our little girl so that you can put a face with her story. Our family would like to thank all of you, especially Kyle, for doing this for us!

Kory

jdoely

Tersinar Family,
    Thank you for putting a face to the story. Looks like you have a strong little girl there! Wish your family all the best in this tough time…

Lee

kylem86

It was the least i could do! I am going to send the check out tomorrow. I wish your family the BEST of luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.