Happy New Year Everyone

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Happy New Years Everyone. My new years reservation is to spend more time on the water not only chasing walleyes but also spending alot of time fishing multi species. Alot of fun just plain o’l fishing for different fish. Thanks, Bill

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Happy new year everybody! May all your knots hold true and may all of you boat a personal best in 2004. Hope this message finds all In-Depthangling members happy & healthy!

Fishmojo
    Boring, Oregon

Whattya mean Happy New Year??? It’s only 11:00 out here on the left coast…

The best to all you for the new year.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Fish MoJo…Is that a fresh trout? I mean did you catch it within the last couple days? You gave me this urge for smoked rainbow….

Happy New Year! All!

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Hope everyone is feeling O.K. this morning? Wish you all the best in 2004.My goal for the year is to catch my first muskie.I don’t fish for them but fish waters with muskie in it.You would think I would catch one someday .
    Ryan Hale

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Fish mojo, its called thinking positive and dreaming of tons of fish catching in the new year. Can’t weight to get started. Thanks, Bill

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Happy New Years Everyone. My new years reservation is to spend more time on the water not only chasing walleyes but also spending alot of time fishing multi species. Alot of fun just plain o’l fishing for different fish. Thanks, Bill

Hey Bill! Wasn’t this the same resolution you had last year?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

That’s the way to do it Bill! Same resolution each year….that way you feel like your making progress and you don’t have to start over each year. I wish I would have thought of that!

Mine are “stretch” resolutions….

1) I won’t take anymore pictures of my wife in the garbage can.
    2) I won’t drink more than my weight in beer at any one sitting.
    3) I will not allow Stillakid to out fish me this year…even if I have to use a file.
    Just keep em simple…

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

So…………..you’re not planning on us fishing together at all then ……………right?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Oh no! We’ll be fish’en more….just not going to let you out of the live well…

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

If you’re calling THAT a livewell……………..I’m not gettin’ in the boat!!!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE..
    We have much to be thankful for, looking forward to a great 2004. world peace, and lots of quality fish. Jack..

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Well Kid, its like this:

1. Brian sure showed you! lol.

2.The multi species I’m chasing is different. Usually its mostly eyes but this year I’m fishing some different waters too. Some small, some from shore, some the same but some different areas for different species and of course the one I’m addicted to-Mississippi River pool 4.

Thanks, Bill

2Fishy4U

Bill,

appreciate the multi-species comment. Not being a big fish eater it is fun to catch other species which we generally do because I was always a bottom fisherman.

Best Regards

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Multi species fishing really can be alot of fun. There are ALOT of fisherman out there that enjoy fishing for other species of fish besides walleyes. Now I know I will get alot of behind the scene chewing from my friends who chase eyes only and I am a walleye addict too, but deep down we all love to catch fish period. Fighting a crappie or a bluegill on ultra light tackle is a blast. Or how about a smallmouth or white bass on light tackle-hang on or lose your pole as they fight pretty hard. Theres alot of fisher-people out there that know alot about other fish and can share and help teach us all about other fish too. Fishing is fishing and its great so lets enjoy it ALL.
    Thanks, Bill

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Looks like Stillakid has become the butt of your levity!
    Geronimo

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Don’t happen too often!

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Me thinks you more than hold your own!

Geronimo

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I just picked out some St. Croix rods for alot of multi species fishing I plan on doing this year and their line of rods sure look sweet. Besides all the great walleye rods they have some real nice ultra lights, light, and medium light action rods too. Can’t wait to hook into some fish with them. Ever catch crappies and bluegills on ultra light and light action rods? It like fighting a 10 lb. walleye with the sensitivity that the St. Croix rods have. Or how about smallmouth and white bass on med. light action rods? Hang on or the fish will take you for a swim. This is one guy who is going to do alot of good o’l basic multi species fishing with my St. Croixs and have a blast this year. More time on the water, more fun battleing fish with sensitive lighter action rods and creating memories for a life time. Fisherman have more fun and in my book St. Croixs do it best. Thanks, Bill

PS. And you have two choices of buying St. Croix Rods. You can buy the factory made St. Croix rods or you can buy the custom made rods with St. Croix blanks at Hooked On Fishing in Rochester, Minnesota. The best of both worlds with St. Croix.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.