St. Croix rod raffle! All money goes to MADDS

• kylem86

As some of you have read in a recent post from Kory Tersinar, his daughter has cancer and is only 7 years old.

http://www.idofishing.com/forum/showflat.php/Number/809810/fpart/1/please-pray-for-my-family

I have a brand new St. Croix 7’6″ med. lite premier spinning rod. I would like to have a raffle for it! All money will go to MADDS, so she can go to Sea World! I will only do this if Kory agrees to it, so Kory let me know if you would like for me to do this and if you think Madds is up for the trip. Guys im thinking $5/ticket, the money can be sent to me via paypal and then i will get the money to Kory. Kory if you think that Madds is up for the trip i would really appreciate it if you would let us do this here for you. I have PLENTY of rods and this one is brand new got it for my B-day, it wouldn’t hurt me a bit to give up this rod if it would help Madds get her wish and go to seaworld!

Everyone else on here: Who would be in on this raffle??? You can pm me or just post in here, if Kory agrees then i will put an offical post up and hopefully the MODS can keep it on top in the forum and maybe we can generate plenty of money for Madds to go to seaworld!!!

johnnyb
    Davenport, Ia

I can’t think of a better use of my “MAD” money. It would be a pleasure to know that I helped MADDS take a trip to Sea World.

JohnnyB

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

I don’t fish w’s but i’d be in well worth a fin
    Stan

kylem86

Thanks for the post and the pm’s guys… im going to wait for Kory to make the decision on this one, but if he wants me to do it I WILL MAKE SURE THIS POST GOES ON TOP OF THIS THREAD!!!! I pm’ed kory yesterday and haven’t heard anything back from him… we could make a good chunk of money for MADDS to go to sea world… KORY PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE FOR THE GUYS AT IDO TO DO FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

k2boarder2021
    Kellogg,MN

I,m in. Thats an awesome idea.

KTERSINAR
    marion IA

that would be great, our trip is being funded by make a wish, If you guys would mine the money raised would help with spending money while we are there. If ther is any left over I would like to start a trust fund for her little sister Kendall, She really is not going to know her but her big sis will help her go to college. Thank you to all of the ido Family you all atr a reral class act bunch of peole.

Kory Amy Tersinar

kylem86

Alright guys… looks like this is a go!!! I also have another IDO’er that would like to add in a 5×5 storage closet in the raffle it is in the minniapolis area. Whoever pm’ed me with that could you please post it on this tread? I will put something together tomorrow and i also need some moderators to pm me. I really want to get this on the front page or put in the top of all the treads here at IDO. Lets get this rolling guys!

gspeicher
    Cedar Rapids, IA

I’m in, Mr. Walleye! Let’s make this HUGE event for Kory’s family! Take care, Spike

rgoi812
    Good hour from whitewater

I will take two,pm me the details of where to send it.Cannot think of a better way to help out and maybe get lucky.I can only hope Madd gets as lucky and beats this thing!

atersinar

Hey everyone! This is Maddeson’s mom and Kory’s wife, Amy. Kory called me at the hospital tonight and told me what you guys are doing for my precious angel. I decided to set myself up an account tonight so that I could personally thank you all for this! Kory hit the nail right on the head when he said you are all a class act. Many of you have been praying for us since January 25, 2009, when we first ended up in the hospital and diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma on Feb 2. Thank you so much for all your prayers! You guys are amazing! Please feel free to visit Maddeson’s carepage at http://www.carepages.com/carepages/MaddesonsFight

We may not be on that plane this weekend, but I’m praying hard that we can get my little girl to Sea World and to Animal Kingdom for her “safari” very soon!

God bless all of you!
    Amy and Maddeson

kylem86

Hey Madds mom!

I sent you a PM… If you aren’t sure how to check im sure Kory can help you out.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.