The Twins are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

I’m not sure exactly what’s wrong with this team, just don’t seem to click, and it’s starting to get old!

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

The pitching stinks so bad, I can see why the bats won’t come alive when your down 8-1 in the third.

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

I just don’t see the spark or the desire to fight back with this club. Seems like if they get down a few runs, they quit.

Glenn Marshall
    Global

When is someone going to finally call out Gardy for this mess???? Hes had Cy Young winners, League MVP’s, Batting Champs and all stars,,,still no titles. This Gardy’s Guys mentality is going in reverse. Letting guys like Castillo, bartlet go while keeping hacks like Punto is criminal. Plus Gardy’s act is getting tired, the players arent responding. Twins Baseball is a joke, the mental mistakes are a result of tuning out the coaching staff.
    The sad truth is: now is the time to trade away Mauer. He has already shown a signs of mounting injuries. and his value will never be better. he is not going to carry us to any championship, so sell him off for as much as you can get for him soon.

Boone04
    Fountain city, WI

I just don’t understand how they strugle against KC every time they play it just blows my mind. Kansas City should be happy when they play the twins because they know they will get a win.

big_g
    Isle, MN

WO WO WO…. get rid of Mauer ??? That will hardly help the team. There is talk of moving him from the catching position already, to save his body. I vote for that ahead of trading him. I am not real sure, how much pull Gardy has, when they work front office trades…. Bartlett has developed quite a bit from when he was here…. maybe a few of our guys on steroids, might level the playing field…

big G

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

Watch the Brewers you’ll feel better

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Watch the Brewers you’ll feel better

big G

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

When is someone going to finally call out Gardy for this mess???? Hes had Cy Young winners, League MVP’s, Batting Champs and all stars,,,still no titles. This Gardy’s Guys mentality is going in reverse. Letting guys like Castillo, bartlet go while keeping hacks like Punto is criminal. Plus Gardy’s act is getting tired, the players arent responding. Twins Baseball is a joke, the mental mistakes are a result of tuning out the coaching staff.
    The sad truth is: now is the time to trade away Mauer. He has already shown a signs of mounting injuries. and his value will never be better. he is not going to carry us to any championship, so sell him off for as much as you can get for him soon.

You know I would like to say Gardy is a great guy and you are wrong…but I think this is spot on. Great guys don’t win titles, a good, edgy, savvy coach that knows how to win… does! An owner that opens the pocket book and goes after talent wins titles. Cassila batting .176…Young can’t catch a ball with a musky net! Pitching blows!

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Quote:

Pitching blows!

You could say that again

I was at the game last night, people leaving at the end of the 2nd’ inning is never a good thing

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Planned to go tonight on my trip to the cities but plan B is now in order….bar hop

holennet
    Park View, Iowa

This thread sounded real familiar, after reading again, I noticed the talk was about the Twins not the Cubs. Its tough being a Cub fan. However, the Cubs do provide training to MLB on how to lose constantly! A Cubs fan and from Iowa……

dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

i have given up hope on them!! no have to wait for football season!!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

C’mon guys their saving themselves for the new stadium. Everyone knows you can’t win championships indoors.

mickeydim468
    Oregon

When I read your subject line, I thought you were going to tell us how someone kicked you in your “Round Tables”! Sorry, baseball was the furthest thing from my mind this morning! LOL

Need coffee!

Mikey!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

“The twins are killing me!!!!!!!!!!”

Actually…. they keep on killing themselves!!!

The last few years it’s always been their hitting that is weak. This year, it’s their starting pitching!

Oh well… I will still watch them because it brings my son and I closer together!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Spoken like a true basketball fan.

jackb
    liberty missouri

Quote:

The pitching stinks so bad, I can see why the bats won’t come alive when your down 8-1 in the third.

Let’s pretend we are general managers. As a Cub fan we will trade you Soriano, Zambrano, Bradley, and Fontenot. The catch is you have to keep all your players! Soriano, BIG Z and Bradley have laid down so bad they should do a mattress commercial

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.