Triumph Boats – Any Owners Out There?

• trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Totem Lodge in Ontario swapped out all of their Lund/Mercury guide boats this year for 19′ Triumph fish/ski boats w/E-Tec motors. Other than the baby blue color of the Totem boats, (much better looking in white) not a bad looking boat. Made of “plastic” vs glass. Anybody had any experience with a boat. What caught my eye is how smooth they ran on the water… they advertise a built-in shock absorbtion system – just curious if anybody’s had experience with them.
    http://www.triumphboats.com
    Thanks
    Pete

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

We run these as our resort boats here at Voyagaire lodge and I hate them. The 19ft boat we have just wallows around, doesn’t steer. When they are on plane they don’t turn worth a crap. The 17ft boats we have are even worse. I’ve had one of the 17ft boat full throttle and cranked the wheel and all it does is slide across the water, never banks and turns. I will say they are pretty indestructible boats. We have customers use and abuse them and they still work.

Also the access to your bilge and livewell pumps is extremely small and very hard to work with.

Not a big fan of these boats if you can’t tell already…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.