truck toppers

• johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

Anybody know of any places that sell used truck toppers? I’m looking for a topper for my 04 short box dodge I would be willing to drive quite a ways for one.

cshunt1
    Eagan, MN

theres a place in south st paul (494 and 7th st) has some used and new ones. prices seemed reasonable. i was shopping with my cousin so i didnt deal with them.. i do know they take trade-ins.

sorry, i cant remember the name. jon found it for me! thank you

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Is that for the 6′ box? does the color matter. I have a cousin who has one for sale. It was a for a chevy silverado 6′ box. Black color.

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

craigslist!

adam dungan
    Two Harbors

Go check the auto dealers because I believe they can part the cash for clunkers vehicles out.

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

The topper has to be for a dodge because the back window curves out on rams. I’m on craigslist every day and if you don’t jump on one right away there gone.

Thanks.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Send a PM to big G he might be able to help you out.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

There is a place on Hwy 65 south of Isanti and north of Ham Lake. Looks like all they sell is used.

Sorry I don’t know the name, maybe somebody else can chip in.

jerad
    Otranto, IA/Hager City, WI

Topper for sale

This one needs a new home. It was on a ford, but they also have the curved out back window area.

On a different note, if anyone helps me sell this one it is worth a few shad-raps of your choice.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.