Lake Erie 2004 for MONSTER walleyes!

• DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

I wanted to throw a post out to help remind other members of the site that Lake Erie (April 2004) is right around the corner. About 10 of us are heading out to Port Clinton, Ohio for the 5th consecutive year. Here are a few reports and posts from this past year’s (2003) trip.
    All welcome to come out and partake in this incredible fishery. I would be happy to point anyone in the right direction that plans to come out and join the fun and have an excellent shot at a 12#-15# walleye!

2003 Lake Erie report

More Lake Erie pics

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Thanks for gettin’ the juices flowin’

zamer
    Grimes, Iowa

Do you guys take out your own boats or go out with guides (no pun intended)?

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Hi Steve,
    When in April are you guys planning on going out there??
    John

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Buckshot,

We have not set the dates in stone yet, however we watch ice-out closely out there and weather patterns for our best opportunities to hit the bite right. In past years, it has been anywhere from April 8th-23rd timeframe. Unless something changes dramatically with the weather, this timeframe should be real good planning dates. We will anounce the dates as the trip gets closer. We will nail the dates down sometime in mid March or so. With no major tourneys out there in the ealry months of April, lodging should be easy to accomodate for all that decide on last minute trips.
    Definately a trip you do not want to miss!

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

I just wanted to bring this back up to the top.
    We have nailed down some dates for our trip to Lake Erie in April 2004.
    The dates are April 11th (easter)- April 18th. (Sunday to Sunday). This works best for our group this year. Anyone that is interested in joining us can make plans accordingly to bring their own boats out and fish. I will try to follow up with hotel/motel accomodations for the area.

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

Steve-

*ahem* details?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.