Arizona game at Half

• Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

What is going on here, Vikes are playing the WORST TEAM in football and go scoreless in the first half. 6-0. It can not be the same team who put on a clinic with KC. The second half WILL BE different, or season’s over. Am sure the 1st half has woke them up. LET’S PLAY THE WAY YOU CAN. Jack..

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

They played some ugly, ugly football. Even the up and down Vikings can’t play THAT bad for a whole game!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

HI James, I’d have to say I AGREE WITH you, but toward the end of the third period, they are proving us both wrong, they continue to play horse crap penalty, mistake football. They will probably win the game anyway, but Vikes fans will have nothing to be excited about. Jack..

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Ha! I was wrong. They actually found a way to play even worse and managed to lose to the worst team in football.

Quote:

They played some ugly, ugly football. Even the up and down Vikings can’t play THAT bad for a whole game!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

GAME OVER, they have no one to blame but themselves, too many mistakes at all the wrong times. Don’t think they will blame others, but the whole game plan was not agressive enough. What an embarassment. Jack..

CONGRATS TO GREEN BAY on the big game and win against DEN. Good luck Packers..

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

anybody else feel like they were just kicked in the gut by donkey???

hof
    Rochester, MN

Given the way they played this season, it isn’t a big letdown for me. Congrats to the Pack! It’s time to fish instead of watching the Vikes.

Good Fishing,
    Mike

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Oh, no, Mike, there’s still plenty of football to watch. You just have to be a fan of the right team! GO KC!!! 13-3, first round bye, division champs…I like this season so far!

Mark

2Fishy4U

Hooked,

the Vikes were 3-7 in their last 10 games so I am not sure they played that well this season. But God Bless those Vikes — the Pack is in and playing well enough (7-2 since Favre was hurt) to advance.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.