Sharing Christmas 2003

• WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

This was My wifes biggest catch of the year I am sure glad it matches the boat. [image]http://[/image]

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

What a Christmas present!!! Now all she needs is one of those traveling fishing poles that comes apart and fits into a small case and a package of ringworms and she can stop off at a favorite fishing hole on her way home from work while riding the hog. Thanks, Bill

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

You need a frame mounted trailer hitch on the Harley. Jack.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Wow! In light of all this giving……….the only thing bigger and better is the gift of life………so……………I’d like to take this opportunity to suggest an adoption! I’d like to nominate myself as a promising candidate from “Adopt-A-Brat”, WI chapter.

Listen, there’s lots of benefits to this!

I’m house broke. Capable of bringing additional income to the household. Can already ride a bike, so you’ll never be needing a fellow drifter. I can tie my shoes, sing kiddy songs, and wipe my own………….ummm……….anyway, kids need time and if you’ve got one that does all the same stuff you do, it becomes justification to get out of the house for some of that “quality bonding time”. I do own a boat and can even cook and do the dishes too! I’m also passed the tantrum stages so I don’t fuss and embarrass anyone in the stores…………unless I haven’t gotten my way in a while.

Just kidding We Fish! Being a cycling enthusiast, I just had to joke some! Congrats on the new ride and may you fit each other well!

stevew
    Burnsville, MN

Is that the wife’s bike or yours?

WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

SteveW
    My wife wanted a diamond but she always said that they are to expensive so when I sold one of My Harleys in the fall I told her I was going to buy myself a four wheeler for ice fishing. (not)
    instead I surprised her Christmas Eve morning with one of her own.

WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

stillakid2
    It just so happens that My wife is a cycle inspector for TREK USA. and your right, “Life Is Good” Have a safe and Happy New Year.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

We Fish you said you were going to get a four wheeler so I woudn’t have to do all the pulling when we go ice fishing . Oh well I’m still fishing out of the boat yet any way .

WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

Jeff I have too many wheels now. You know us city workers have to get exercise some time and you know ice fishing is the only time I do get in shape.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.