Wanted.Altell cell phone.

• luv2fish4bass

Anyone have a Altell phone they would like to sell?My daughter droped hers one to many times.Call Jim @608-769-5764.Lacrosse area.

whittsend

I might have 4 that I’ll be getting rid of…

You might want to look into that verizon/alltel merger.. From what I hear, the next time you want to re-up or get a new phone, you will basically be forced to join up with verizon instead of alltel. It will be thier way of phasing out all of the old verizon plans. Sounds like the old alltel phones will NOT work as a verizon phone. don’t know why not, but thats what I took away from talking to the guy at the alltel store.. Maybe some other guys have some more info?

Mike

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Mike- shoot me a PM if you are going to get rid of an alltel phone. I just about throw mine out the window everyday. I just need to milk one until December for contract reasons.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I also have a few Altel phones laying around if you can’t find one.

luv2fish4bass

What models do you have Wats?Daughter does alot of texting.

luv2fish4bass

My Daughters phone is a Razor so she thinks that is what she wants.BUT,I told her she will have to use what I can find untill re-up time.

whittsend

I’ll let you guys know if we get rid of ours anytime soon. Odds are that we will try to milk our current plan as long as possible since the Alltel plan is better than the Verizon one… But Verizon offers a discount for Mayo employees (whereas Alltel does not), so its tempting. I’ll look at my options and see what happens. Not looking forward to having to replace 4 phones though…. Both wallet and PITA-wise.

Mike

markmoran
    Rochester MN

I know recently Altell has been having a deal where if you make the switch and sign new contracts, they are absorbing the old contracts. I know my mother inlaw and her sons did this. Don’t know how much contract but you altell people might want to check into that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.