Resorts on Mille Lacs with Cabins for rent?

• buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Hi All,
    Just wondering if any of the resorts on Mille Lacs have nice cabins that sleep 12-15 people comfortably??
    Having a beach there would be great for the kids but not a necessity.
    Thanks
    John

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Buckshot…

Take a look at this cabin on mille lacs, I have stayed here very nice place on the north end..All sandy beach once you get past the rocks on the shoreline.

Mille Lacs Cabin

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

John, The Red Door has the Motel and the cabins. The motel is very inexpensive. You would have to call them to inquire about availability. This would be my first choice.

Second would be McQuoids cabin/condos and motel rooms with whirlpools and game rooms for kids.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I can second the Door. Been staying there for several years in the fall. Very nice places they have. I’m not sure on the beach, but I think there is some sand down there.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

It’s ALL sand!!! You just never see it in daylight!!!

Plus, a 30 second drive east will have you on the “Hogs Back” which is a huge sand expanse used by wind surfers, sun bathers and swimmers!

Red Door 1
    North Shore Mille Lacs in Wealthwood

John,

We at The Red Door would greatly appreciate you and your group allowing us the opportunity to be your host. Check out our website and the various cabin options. A couple of the three bedrooms might do the trick or ??. http://www.thereddoorresort.com/About_the_Red_Door_Resort.html

Our beach (right on shore) is rocky. But ten yds. out from shore is all sand from there on out and safely shallow for the kids. We have a nice dock to swim from and a huge water tram for the kids to romp on while in the water.

Please feel free to call the office and ask for more info and throw around some ideas on how we can help plan your Mille Lacs trip.

THANKS!!!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

At the Red Door there are two cabins side by side which share the same deck, we had a large crew stay there plus a hotel room plus another cabin, I’d go the two cabin route with that many stinky guys!

eyehntr

Wouldn’t stay anywhere other than appledoorns. Google their web address. Paul waldowski runs a great shop!
    Brady

irishjigs

Hunters Point has a big cabin that will fit up to twelve people.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I haven’t been every where on the lake but McQuoids condos are going to be tough to beat. They are very nice! They have 4 and 5 bedroom condos that connect in the middle. I’d recommend checking out all the above options and see what fits you best.

http://mcquoidsinn.com/4bedroom_condo.html

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I agree with the Red Door. Great place to stay and resonably priced!

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Thanks for the feedback everyone!!!

Unfortunately somewhere some how between yesterday afternoon when my dad called and asked me to look in to it and this afternoon the whole idea got the k-bosh.

I have no idea why….I thought it sounded like a great idea and a fun time with the family.

big_g
    Isle, MN

They heard you were coming Buckshot….

big G

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

Quote:

They heard you were coming Buckshot….

big G

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I never thought of that.

big_g
    Isle, MN

and you were wearing your Drinking pants……

big G

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.