And the Holiday Give Away Winners are…!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

First, a huge thanks to our sponsor of this Give Away. Without their support we could not hold these fun give aways, or keep this site operational! When ever possible, give them your patronage.

B FISH N Tackle Co.

Jolly Ann Marine & Outdoor

Fin-Tech Co.

And the winners are, in the order in which they were drawn….

1) IceJohn

2) ritt14

3)TBO/MN

Congrats guys! Christmas came a little early this year for some of us!

Remember, the first name drawn gets first pick of the available prizes. As such, IceJohn needs to let us know here with a post which prize catches his fancy. Then ritt14 gets a choice of the two remaining prizes!

So lets here it guys, who wants what? Let us know and we’ll get the goodies out to you ASAP.

Merry Christmas!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Congrats guys. Put the equipment to good use.

Gator Hunter

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Yes!! Thank you James, Dustin and everyone responsible for this great site. Having such a great resource with knowledgeable and helpful people makes being a rookie on the river that much easier. Also thanks to Fintech, Jolly Anne Marine and Outdoor, and bfishntackle for donating these great prizes. Christmas came a day early for me. I always need more equipment, and this time I can’t get yelled at about the price.

TBOMN11
    Circle Pines, MN

Hey Hey, this is great!!!! First I want to thank my Mother and Father, and all the small people in the industry……….lol Really, I do want to thank James, and the great sponsers here on this site, you are the greatest!!!! Any of these 3 fine prizes is a great surprise, and well appreciated. Being the third pick, I will take what ever of the 3 that is left………

Thanks abunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Congratulations to all three of you!!

Whoever gets the Motorola Radios give me a holler and I’ll get them shipped ot to you right away.

And I’d like to thank everyone on this site for all the support and kindness that’s come my way this year.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Wade

IceJohn

Hey that is great that I won!!! I would like the Jolly Ann Marine And Outdoor. I would like to thank the other sponsors and this site for making this drawing possible. Ice John If you need contact info you can call me at 563-427-5388

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ice John,

I’ll call you right now. We’ll get you all set up.

Congrats!!!

Wade

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Okay Guys, Ice John is all set to go. I just spoke to him on the phone. Heck of a nice guy and really happy to actually win something!

He’ll be getting a pair of Motorola two way radios with NiCD batteries and desktop charger.

So ritt14, you’re up next and you’ve got your choice of B Fish N tackle or Finn Tech.

Have a great holiday everyone!

Wade

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Congratulations you guys on the win. and thanks to the sponsors for making it all possible.
    Have a Blessed Christmas Season. Jack.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

I’d love the b fish n tackle gift certificate.
    Thanks guys, Have a merry christmas.

TBOMN11
    Circle Pines, MN

I sent an email to the staff with my mailing address, is there anything else I need to do to claim the Fin-tech jig assortments?

Thanks again to the In-depth staff, and espectially to the sponsors…..you guys are the greatest!!!

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Nope-nope! We’re good to go. Joe, you’re stuff is on it’s way and we’ve been in contact with or been contacted by the other winners. This went smooo-oo-oooth!

Enjoy guys & Happy holidays!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.